Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
calgirl said:
Visa processing kon stage-e aache? Ekhane job market aste aste bhalo hochche.
Hi Modhumita, shubho shondhya! Amra Toronto te aachhi besh kichhudin dhore. Rexwood road, Malton ne. Aapnara kothay? Markham theke Toronto te eshe gyachhen naki? -Shutonu.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boljet said:
Calgirl,
You ahve been so helpful both in my PM to you and on the forum. As Qorax said you have being doing well.

1. Kindly let me know the system of their day care i.e the way it is run.
2.The cost of keeping a child there.
3.What is the youngest age the day care will take.
4.What is their school (Primary)resumption and closing time.
5.What is their day care resumption and closing time

Boljet
HERE IS THE ANSWER FROM CALGIRL SENT TO MY PM

1) There will be day care centers in every community. Most of the day care centers have subsidy facilities i.e. you have to pay less and government will pay the rest on your behalf. You will need to talk to your settlement agent to avail this facility. Most of the day care centers provide lunch and snacks to the kids. You have to supply diapers, stroller, dresses etc for your kid.

2) Cost will be something between $700 to $900 for kids less than two years. Grown up kids will cost little bit less.
3) Mostly 3 months.
4) Public schools will be from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
5) Most daycare will be from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, mon-fri.

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
calgirl said:
Sapana,
Nice to know that your husband is in IBM too. In my case, I don't think there's any immediate opportunity here in Ontario which matches my profile. I spoke to my senior once last year and then didn't follow it up. What's your husband's profile (please ignore this question if you find it annoying). Good luck to you two.
Hi Calgirl,

My Husband is a java/j2ee tech lead in GBS-GD, in IBM. He has already worked in Canada through IBM and so has some contacts in Canada as well. That is why we were thinking of the transfer rather than searching for job after landing there. I think its much better if it works out that way.
Anyways... You are sharing a lot of good info here and I wish you all the luck

Thanks a lot.
Sapana