+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friends who are suspicious of being in Security Screening, please join here and support each other

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
My case could be very likely in Security Screening, I order GCMS notes, and found something being
obliterated, that includes the most recent note, the most recent three activities, and some pages showing S16(1) on the top-right corner of the GCMS.
I'm ordering CBSA now.
My AOR is 27 Nov, current status IP2, Eligibility Passed on 22 March, SS may be on 22 March.
I am a software engineer on PNP stream, working in a public university in China. I have a PhD in computer science, and working on Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning area. Nationality: China, LVO: Hongkong.
I hope those who are in the profession of Software Engineering and Computer Science and IT could join and let's discuss together.

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I heard recently a lot of people in IT area get SS. So, please, share our information here. I guess we can not do anything, but we need to estimate the length to make a plan for our current life and work.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I ordered CBSA note to confirm and to estimate how long I am gonna wait.
You should order CBSA and CSIS notes both to know exact what is going on, CBSA delegates some cases to CSIS for security screening so best is to order both