+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friends, is there any chance to get the visa!!!! please advice me

taha.rizvi01

Dec 10, 2011
bro i did my undergraduate from pakistan.....why is it difficult brother to get the admission???isnt there any uni which will accept 2nd division student plus i have 3 yrs of job experience....isnt this a plus point for me ???

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
taha.rizvi01 said:
bro i did my undergraduate from pakistan.....why is it difficult brother to get the admission???isnt there any uni which will accept 2nd division student plus i have 3 yrs of job experience....isnt this a plus point for me ???

convert yr grade to Canadian grade and find out universities n minimum requirements to suit yr grade.......yr experience going to play major role 4 admission (if it is related to yr field of education previous n proposed).........u can give try...gud luck...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baha2180 said:
convert yr grade to Canadian grade and find out universities n minimum requirements to suit yr grade.......yr experience going to play major role 4 admission (if it is related to yr field of education previous n proposed).........u can give try...gud luck...
Hi,

All you need is to check out 'country specific' minimum requirement. Like for Indian students, the minimum requirement is 'Second Class division' (few Universities prefer 'Higher Second Class').

It's not required to first convert and check your GPA, it's a job of University, all you need is to follow country specific minimum marks.

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

All you need is to check out 'country specific' minimum requirement. Like for Indian students, the minimum requirement is 'Second Class division' (few Universities prefer 'Higher Second Class').

It's not required to first convert and check your GPA, it's a job of University, all you need is to follow country specific minimum marks.

I m agree with u bro........i thought 4 indian students, the minimum requirement is first division....and for UK its lower/upper second class...

Anyway thanx for yr update

New Student

Dec 3, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Baha2180,

Thanks for your kind reply. As you advised to give clarification of refusal reasons, should i mention the reason in the Statement of purpose?
I will try my best to do the rest. But one more thing I want to ask, wouldn't my bad results be a problem to get the visa?

I was in London for nearly a year under foundation course in Business but I withdrew my course and came back to my country, so no proper results from there as well. And after like a year i start processing for Canada. I know overall its very complicated, but is there any chance to get the visa this time? Please kindly reply....

cheers