Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi,

I am going to sit for the tefaq exam in the end of September. I am quite worried about the scores. I am studying french for last 6 months and have completed 3 levels of Rosetta Stones. I have also taken semi intensive classes at AF (A1/A2). I don't know difficult the exam will be.

Can anybody share their experiences please. I will help me a lot to decide what area I should contcentrate more. Please Please Please ... if you have taken any fernch test please let me know your scores as well...

Thanks a lot

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Hi,

I am also on the verge of completing 3rd level of Rosetta Stone. Keep me posted if can we can take TEFAQ/TC/TAFQ/DELF after Rosetta Stone and come out with flying colors

Frenchfaster

Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: French test (TEFAQ) - How to prepare

Many applicants for the Quebec Immigration visa contact us 1-2 weeks before the exam, often in tears.
Most of them have gone through the Rosetta Stone materials, and then decided to have a look at the REAL TEFAQ TEST PAPER, and then panicked.

Here's my view after preparing hundreds of students for the TEFAQ test.
Rosetta Stone is good for learning French vocabulary, but it is certainly not an adequate preparation for a serious test like the TEFAQ that requires you to have the following language skills:

(a) Listening skills: to be able to pick up radio announcements and conversations in French (Listening test component), and
(b) Speaking skills: to be able to converse with the examiner (Speaking test component)

If you think it's really important to score in this TEFAQ test, then you can consider enrolling in our intensive online Skype course.
You can find all related details here: frenchfaster.com

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
I set for Tefaq test on 15 Oct.. and got A2 in Listening and B2 in Speaking...

I would say Rosetta Stone played a big big role in developing the basics, vocabulary and accent. Studio sessions were Fab..

I agree the course is designed as per DELF test.. however it still is useful.. depends how hard you study... Listening is damn difficult .. but again if I didnt know the vocabulary... even A2 wasnt possible...

omer06

Feb 11, 2013
hi guys,

I was wondering if Tefaq is a standardized for everyone regardless of their french level?

thanks

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Hello everyone,

I prepared for TefaQ in 3 months with only Rosetta Stone course. Got B1 in speaking and A2 in listening. In my opinion it's just so important not to respond to questions in the listening part if you're not sure about the answer. Otherwise, you got many points cut off for guessing.

I've taken plently of tests before (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS) and pretty much everywhere it was important not to leave anything blank even if you don't know the answer. The points aren't taken off, so guessing was beneficial. However, in TefaQ it's the opposite. So, it's better to answer only if you're confident for not to lose points.

Frenchfaster

Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEFAQ Preparation Online - B2 in 80-120 hours! (3-4 months)

FRENCH FASTER can prepare you to achieve B2 level (Quebec requirement) for the TEFAQ Test ... in just 80-120 hours!

Professional tutoring via Skype from experienced native French speakers bilingual in French and English.
We have successfully prepared hundreds of applicants for the Quebec immigration visa for the TEFAQ test.
Intensive classes available. All classes delivered online via Skype 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Why choose French Faster to prepare for the TEFaQ test?

■ Short learning period: Reach B2 in just 80-120 hours! That is about 3-4 months of learning (for zero beginner).

■ Experienced bilingual tutors: Our French tutors (all native speakers) know how to score well in the TEFAQ exam

■ Latest exam questions: You get model answers for past exam questions from various test centers around the world.

■ Excellent learning materials: You wouldn't need to buy any extra learning materials; we provide all pdf and audio files.

■ Anytime, anywhere: We have French tutors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

More details available on our website: http://www.frenchfaster.com