Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi,

I am going to sit for the tefaq exam in the end of September. I am quite worried about the scores. I am studying french for last 6 months and have completed 3 levels of Rosetta Stones. I have also taken semi intensive classes at AF (A1/A2). I don't know difficult the exam will be.

Can anybody share their experiences please. I will help me a lot to decide what area I should contcentrate more. Please Please Please ... if you have taken any fernch test please let me know your scores as well...

Thanks a lot

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Pak_UK said:
Hi,

I am going to sit for the tefaq exam in the end of September. I am quite worried about the scores. I am studying french for last 6 months and have completed 3 levels of Rosetta Stones. I have also taken semi intensive classes at AF (A1/A2). I don't know difficult the exam will be.

Can anybody share their experiences please. I will help me a lot to decide what area I should contcentrate more. Please Please Please ... if you have taken any fernch test please let me know your scores as well...

Thanks a lot
Ok about the oral its one to one. so try to ask details from the people who finished oral just before . that way you know the current topics and if there is any role play is there