+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Freelance work experience for FSW

thulsha94

Sep 30, 2021
Hello guys,

I will list down my work experience bellow. Can you please tell me whether I can prove my work experience as 3 years.

After receiving my higher national diploma I went to work while I was doing my degree. I went to do fulltime work because our university conducts lectures in weekends in full days and evening in weekdays. So work while you study in full time scenario. Our university aims to output candidates with 2 years of experience when the candidate completes the degree.

1 - Internship Paid Full Time - 7 months - (not taxed, no mention of etf/epf) - Legit PVT (LTD). Australian company
2 - Working as a freelance social media/web assistance for a client who owned a business (have 20+ workers). I worked Part Time for 6 Months. Salary varied upon the stuff that I do. Had a base + varied amount. It was payed to my bank and I have the receipts. I can get a letter of reference and signed paid receipts from the client - (not taxed, no etf/epf since freelance).
3 - Another client. Payment was agreed before starting the job for one year. Got the salary in different intervals (not monthly) in different amount until the total reaches pre agreed amount. I can get a reference letter + signed bank statements for the payments. So that counts another 1 Year Full Time - (not taxed, no etf/epf since freelance)
4 - After the degree started working on a US company. It's a job. Well reputed company and actually my free lance 1 year job experience (No 3) helped me to get this job. So now working for 1 year and 3 months for that company. So 1 Year and 3 Months Full Time - (not taxed, got etf/epf) - Legit PVT (LTD). Well reputed foreign Swedish company

Together I have 3 Years and 1 Month of work experience. Can I apply under 3 years of experience and, if so, what will be the difficulties I would face to prove my freelance experience?

Thanks in advance!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys,

I will list down my work experience bellow. Can you please tell me whether I can prove my work experience as 3 years.

After receiving my higher national diploma I went to work while I was doing my degree. I went to do fulltime work because our university conducts lectures in weekends in full days and evening in weekdays. So work while you study in full time scenario. Our university aims to output candidates with 2 years of experience when the candidate completes the degree.

1 - Internship Paid Full Time - 7 months - (not taxed, no mention of etf/epf) - Legit PVT (LTD). Australian company
2 - Working as a freelance social media/web assistance for a client who owned a business (have 20+ workers). I worked Part Time for 6 Months. Salary varied upon the stuff that I do. Had a base + varied amount. It was payed to my bank and I have the receipts. I can get a letter of reference and signed paid receipts from the client - (not taxed, no etf/epf since freelance).
3 - Another client. Payment was agreed before starting the job for one year. Got the salary in different intervals (not monthly) in different amount until the total reaches pre agreed amount. I can get a reference letter + signed bank statements for the payments. So that counts another 1 Year Full Time - (not taxed, no etf/epf since freelance)
4 - After the degree started working on a US company. It's a job. Well reputed company and actually my free lance 1 year job experience (No 3) helped me to get this job. So now working for 1 year and 3 months for that company. So 1 Year and 3 Months Full Time - (not taxed, got etf/epf) - Legit PVT (LTD). Well reputed foreign Swedish company

Together I have 3 Years and 1 Month of work experience. Can I apply under 3 years of experience and, if so, what will be the difficulties I would face to prove my freelance experience?

Thanks in advance!
I'll suggest searching the forum for "self employment experience" letters or similar tags for answers to questions like this.