Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
I posted this as reply to one post. Then thought to create separate post as it may be useful to someone who do not know :

Buying house is easy once you got Job and completed 1-6 month probation period.
Normally bank give loan up to 5 times of your family gross income.
Current 5 year close rates are 2.59-2.79 .

Avoid Realtor as Realtor cost money. For 400k house Realtor fees are 7% of first 100k and 3% of rest so it approx 16000$ plus 5-13% tax on that amount which is approx 17,500$
This money devide 50-50 between buyer and sell or Realtor.
Buyer thing he has not to pay anything as all money paid by seller . but truth is that if Seller want to sell his house for 400k. Then his Realtor will list for 425k and close deal for 415-420k. So Realtor commission is paid by buyer indirectly.

Try to look for property directly from kijiji or other flat fee real estate website or friends or just driving around.

Avoid property listed in mls. If they listed try to find seller number and spoke to him directly. And buy property once his contract from Realtor finish.

If going to buy house from builder , never take Realtor with you.

Realtor talk very friendly. But for very heavy fees.

I had bought my second house and sold one house.

Bought both without Realtor and got good deal. Sold without Realtor. But buyer was with Realtor so Realtor has inflate price to get his commission. Becz buyer trust Realtor and want to deal through him. So Realtor ask me to change my kijiji add and posted property of 15k more on kijiji and other website and then he did paper work just to rip off buyer who trust him. So he got me almost 14k more then what I asking and that money gone in his pocket. Only person who loses is buyer becz he is his client.

Just google about realtor commision and house prices without. Realtor. If they tell buyer that how much going towards there commision then things are fair. But if they say there service is free then ..........
(I won't have problem with Realtor profession. But wanna people know about my experience. And then they will decide what good for them )

Reactions: Noramoda