katoky

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

hatzelzwatz

Mar 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Real Canadian or anyone,

Yes, there is much confusion regarding immigration to Canada so I am very grateful for those who share their knowledge and offer guidance.

I am a US citizen and have been working in Edmonton, Canada since 2008. My work permit ended March 16, 2010. In December 2009, I sent an application for Permanent Resident status (under the Federal Skilled Worker category) to Buffalo, NY. I received confirmation with a new file number January 13, 2010. But I have not heard anything further whether they deem my application eligible for processing or not.

Because my work permit was about to expire, I had to leave Canada and did so on Feb 24th, with a return ticket for August 24, 2010.

Since PR application result is the big unknown, I would like to be pro-active and apply for another job so I can work as soon as I return to Edmonton. Is there some database I can access that lists companies that are currently processing LMO's or E-LMO's? Otherwise, its a painstaking difficult, hit-or-miss endeavour to find a company that is even familiar with this process.

I appreciate any guidance someone has.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Might help some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLxhEo9BRmw

I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS PERSON

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bImehRtIw&feature=related.

Just thought of sharing.

I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS PERSON

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Real Canadian,

You have the right to be appreciated along side dog lover, qorax and others seniors. Its really a great contribution to the people who have decided to join the world's most dreamt destination.

Kindly help me also on the following query on education points:

1. Matriculation - passed in 1983

2. 1 year Pre-University (prior to 10+2 Stream) passed in 1986

3. 2 year local college certificate course in Company accounts (not related to any university or elsewhere) passed in 1994

4. 2 year Master in Commerce post graduated degree (distance education)from UGC recognised university, university is member of assocation of Indian Universities under open university system. Passed in 2009

5. Currently Studying in ICWAI (institute of cost & works accountants of India)

Pls assess and let me know how many points I can get in education front.

Best regards.

myishika

May 2, 2010
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Sept 2009
Doc's Request.
13th Nov 2009
IELTS Request
13 Nov'09 - 7.5
File Transfer...
17th Nov 2009
Med's Request
13th April 2010
Med's Done....
20th April 2010
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
13th April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2010
Hi Real Canadian,

I appreciate your efforts in helping ppl who are looking to make Canada home.

I have a question regarding landing in Canada. I wish to go to Canada for just 2days, during weekend as I will be travelling to US. Is it possible for me to land in Canada in weekend and donot go through much of paperwork. If required, I can fill in the PR card form and then request it to be sent to my friend's home in Canada. However I will be travelling very light and will not have much to show as in "goods" at airport. Am I allowed to visit Canada like that ?

Thanks in advance

jazz2

Star Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Real Canadian said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

I was impressed by quite a few writers here. It seems there's a lot of confusion out there about any Canadian Immigration matters. I can offer completely free advice on ANY Canadian Immigration Matter. I live in Toronto and have a thorough knowledge and education in Canadian Immigration.

Good luck in your endeavors...

Real Canadian

Forum members,what's wrong with you? This "real Canadian" is out there laughing at you as you post requests one after another, seeking his advice! It's already on page 3 and not a single response from this ghost!! Just stop it!!! Let's try not to be so desperate to fall into such cheap offers of "free advice". Let's appreciate some of our fellow forum members who have been providing us with almost consultant-like advices! No more of this "real canadian" thing of a person. Good Luck to all genuine forum members here!!

abhishek.roy

Mar 21, 2012
Hi,
I read ur post in CanadaVisa.com
I am in need of someadvice, as I am applying for Immigration,
all my paperworks are ready, i just want someone to review everything,
beforei put the file.

Thanks,
Roy

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Real Canadian said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

I was impressed by quite a few writers here. It seems there's a lot of confusion out there about any Canadian Immigration matters. I can offer completely free advice on ANY Canadian Immigration Matter. I live in Toronto and have a thorough knowledge and education in Canadian Immigration.

Good luck in your endeavors...

Real Canadian

Hi!!!
I hope you can help me.I am currently residing in USA.I need to obtain pcc from KSA.Can you plz guide because ksa consulate in houston has stated that they are no more issuing police clearance

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abedi555 said:
Hi!!!
I hope you can help me.I am currently residing in USA.I need to obtain pcc from KSA.Can you plz guide because ksa consulate in houston has stated that they are no more issuing police clearance
This is an old thread of 2010. He is not here any more I suppose. Thanks

DulceLayla

Jan 13, 2011
brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there!

My name is Katie and I have been seeking help to work on my sponsorship application but is very confusing.
I hope you could give me a hand:

So my husband and I have been marry for a few months now and he applied for refugee status 3 years ago and last Nov 2011 he got refused.
I was trying to sponsor him to stay in the country. But on the application they ask about our income.
The minimum amount a year have to be almost 23k a year. Ok, so here is the problem:
I was on welfare for almost a year last year because of family problems I had but welfare helped me get a job thru a training section (security).
I was working from Jan 2012 but my job got slow and now I find myself without a job. I have been searching but jobs are hard to find.
The only one working is my husband and on the application it says that we can combined our income. The problem is if the person that has to be sponsored is the only one working how could we fill out this application without getting refuse? I am 2 month pregnant btw..

Thank you!!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Old dead thread folks.....

Post on active or start new threads with your questions.

Regards