+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Free Assistance With Your Citizenship Application

You still have to pay the Government to process your application, and the fees for your photos at the local Passport Photo Centers, but I'll gladly spend time with you to sort through your application and make sure you get it right on the first go. [edit] email me to schedule a free appointment.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Noting comes free in Canada. we pay taxes to keep these kind of services open, then this services pay their employees to help immigrants. Every time those employees help someone, they will put that one in their timesheet to show their employer what they were doing. Eventually those employees will use those successful cases to increase their credibility and open their own business.
well said..

Noting comes free in Canada. we pay taxes to keep these kind of services open, then this services pay their employees to help immigrants. Every time those employees help someone, they will put that one in their timesheet to show their employer what they were doing. Eventually those employees will use those successful cases to increase their credibility and open their own business.
You are half correct. There are amazing resources out there that can help new immigrants with just about anything. These resources are paid by taxpayers, and by helping a new immigrant settle in, find a job, contribute to the economy and participate in the community; you are supporting your communities foundation, network and people and the future of Canada.

However, opening a business to charge new immigrants to help settle into Canada doesn't sit quite well with me.

Reactions: mickey_mouse

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perhaps I should have worded my original post a bit better. Email me for more information about services in the Lower Mainland.
New applicants should stay away from you !
You cannot even word your own post properly, so how can you ever help someone with their application.

Reactions: N_Shine

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You seem quite angry at my posts and I respect your opinion. I have not shown any malice towards you or any forum members. If something is going with your day I'm here to listen.
All good, I am just wanting to make sure you are genuine.