Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2010
LANDED..........
29-09-2010
I tried to respond to your email..but your Inbox is full!! So I am posting it here..hope you dont mind!

Hi Fredrick,

Spousal Sponsorship through London UK is usually pretty fast..if Your Wifes Sponsorship was approved on 21st July it is likely that your PR Application that was forwarded to London is already "In Process" check E-CAS on Tuesday using your Wifes Details and Client Id, or using your own details and the Receipt number from when the Fees were paid.. London takes 2 - 8 months (in general is there are no problems) to Issue a PR Visa from the Date your status changed to "In Process". London is going pretty fast right now, I know a few people that have got their PR within 2 - 4 months through London..

First the IO determines if your relationship is genuine..if they are unsure the IO will contact you and ask for more documents or to tell you an interview has been scheduled..it takes 3 -4 weeks in general to make a decision on your relationship..

If no additional documents are needed and no interview is requested to enable them to make a decision on either you identity, relationship or admissibility to Canada then E-Cas will update saying "Medicals received" a few weeks later CHC London usually requests your passport which means your Visa is being issued..the IO will then run a security and background check..and if all is ok then you will get your Visa within 4 weeks from the passport request

So Yes..you could easily have your PR by October/November :D One thing London doesn't do is send AOR... ::) I am confused as to why you also have a federal skills PR in Process??