+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud EE profile

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Just wondering if CIC thought about fraud profile. Say for example, some one just create a profile with all high points and later CiC will later realize and discard it.it will simply take away a spot and waste resource of cic...wondering how they are going to tackle it..

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think one may have to upload IELTS score, ECA report and Passport copies in soft form alongwith online registration.
Without complete documents your profile may not be deemed as complete and not accepted.

One may like to face ban for fraudulent pratice or misrepresentation 8)

Let us wait and see ;D

curious_123 said:
Just wondering if CIC thought about fraud profile. Say for example, some one just create a profile with all high points and later CiC will later realize and discard it.it will simply take away a spot and waste resource of cic...wondering how they are going to tackle it..

bambooshka

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
EE is just first step. You will be invited to apply against FSWP or CEC after EE clears you. There you will account for every point. So fraud will be caught. Don't input made-up numbers on there. They will surely ask for Passport copies or other safeguards in online registration.

vij123

Sep 14, 2014
dear kindly guide me how can i apply for express entry visa ...... i have 3 year experience kindly guide me /

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I think you need to take some time go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp and read thoroughly. You will then find out how you apply. If you have further questions, people here are quite helpful.

You can also go back to main page of Express Entry on here and find the thread about the program.

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
curious_123 said:
The government of Canada has recently introduced new measures that aim to ensure the integrity of its immigration programs and processes. Among these measures are more severe penalties for misrepresentation than were previously in place, with the penalty for misrepresentation increasing from a two- to a five-year period of inadmissibility, as well as a five-year ban on applying for permanent resident status. Candidates who are found to have given false information during any stage of the Express Entry process, including step one, will be subject to these new penalties.

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't understand how this is even a question, are you trying to get input in if you have some room to lie on your application to boost your points? Just by simply reading the cic website, you will see than catching a lie in the application is very, and I mean VERY easy, you can't lie on your IELTS scores because they are easily verifiable through IELTS institution, you can't lie on your academics because checking your ECA is just one phone call to the company that did your evaluation. And from only these 2, language and academics, you are way out of points to apply.

To everybody here, please correct me if I am wrong but don't you find this type of questions out of place? Disrespectful? I want to believe that everybody here is honest and want to do things the right way....

Thanks for any input

stilldreaming

Dec 7, 2014
I think what curious_123 was trying to say is that since at the initial stage profiles will be selected based on information submitted by applicant, verification of that information (with IELTS, WES, employer, etc.) will come later....so that fake profile would already have pushed back a genuine candidate by at least one place and additionally wasted CIC time & resources. In reality it will be not be like this of course!

In New Zealand where EOI pools are drawn every fortnight, submitting an expression of interest itself costs around $500, so even if one has lied about points claimed, the NZ government still makes money out of the process if the profile is rejected for want of evidence to back up the points claimed. This way nobody will create fake profiles.

I don't know if EE will ask for payment upfront?

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your question makes more sense curious, my apologies if I sounded disrespectful to some extent, it was not my intention at all. Hopefully, people will try to be as honest as possible based on their reality by the time of filling out their EE profile, but again, emphasis on let's hope for this....

It is interesting to think how CIC is going to corroborate the veracity of the documents scanned in each profile... don't you think?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
omaus25

No worries, I understand every one is stressed right now. Being from a technical back ground i know how much I have to deal with fake account or profile in my job...hence I got this question..

It is not yet clear how the EE profile looks like...will it be free.... if it is than trust me u will get flood of fake profile....BUT what i understand is that they will ask for electronic copies of all documents and if you get the iTA than all the original documents will be requested and i also hope there will be a charge to open up the profile...

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ya man,

The only thing real as of now is that until the middle of January we will have a clear picture of what this is... The fee for submitting your profile does not sound out of the question as a way to filter people... as long is reasonable as in New Zeland...

Umer

Jun 14, 2010
Fraud EE profiles, will definitely hinder real applicants chances..

Initially

1. Fraud EE profile will get higher marks
2. In Candidate pool they will be given preference for ITA

When they file with insufficient documents/not file after ITA then these fake EE profiles will be filtered :) but till then valuable time will be lost of candidates without job offer/PNP also by that time

employers will be better engaged in process and now again priority will be given to candidates with job offer and PNP holders and people without job offer/PNP will again be in long queue but there will be still hope as no caps are expected in Express Entry System.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
There will be a 5 year ban on fraudsters, it is not worth it for anyone.