+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Franchise--How do I start in Ontario?

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Anyone who can throw some light in to this would be great. I live near Toronto and I am thinking of getting a franchise for an India grocery store. I have not yet done most of the research but I am wondering if anyone knows anything about these franchaising.

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
Why do you need to buy a franchise to open up a "Grocerry store" People usually spend that kind of money to buy some food chain franchise

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Rahul, if we can afford $250,000 then we would open it independently...right now we are unable to afford that much and we do need the goodwill which the Franchise has.

Mar 30, 2009
Hi,

If I need to take the franchise of existing Quiznos, how hard it is and is it profitable in Canada, if not what are other hot franchises in ontario. I already have experience of running Quiznos.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
parveen.kapoor said:
Hi,

If I need to take the franchise of existing Quiznos, how hard it is and is it profitable in Canada, if not what are other hot franchises in ontario. I already have experience of running Quiznos.
In terms of franchise, No other business can beat 7 eleven especially toronto type area where lots of immigrants are living.

May 13, 2011
Hi RPM,

I work at a company called The Business Exchange. It's is a magazine that connects buyers and sellers of established businesses for sale, franchises for sale and business opportunities. We do have a free business buyers guide on our website as well, and if you're interested in buying or selling your business we have the best listings in ON & BC. Often we do webinars and seminars at our Business Expos to train, inform, educate and answer any questions people have as well. Contact us if you have any further questions, and best of luck on your search.

Hope this helps!

Puneet
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
The Business Exchange
Tel:416-657-4111
Twitter: @businessexchang

tom112

Sep 16, 2011
Hello,

I can assist you with your business plans. If interested you can call me or visit my web site at amsaccounting.com. I can help you to find a business, finance the business, and do the accounting and payroll for the business.

Let me know if I can assist you?

Thomas Alamshah, MBA, CGA, CSC, Hon BA
AMS Accounting
thomas @ amsaccounting.com
416-575-4362

Mary32

Mar 5, 2013
I agree with rahul0910's post that people mostly like to purchase food chain franchise which is benefit in every term. But if your interest is in grocery business then find some big companies in india then contact them to know that they are offering their international franchises or not. You can find many people and companies which help you in this scenario.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Ali.CA said:
Members who are flying (or had flown) to Canada in 2013

I am flying to Canada in mid of June 2013 and I wants to form a Networking Group of people who are reaching Canada in 2013 so that we can share our experiences / discuss settlement experiences / guide each other etc.

Anyone who is already in Canada and wants to guide us in this regard, please also join our Networking Group.

Please INBOX me your names

Looking forward for a positive response form all of you.

Thanks,
Please stop spamming and necroposting. If you're that interested, make your own thread.

blueng

Jan 9, 2012
Franchise ,Endorsements by celebrity doctors, trainers and a pro basketball team
Clinically proven formula in all our products that appeal to all demographics
Business opportunity for young to old,No sign up fees,Free web site,Free apps.
No selling or sales required ,No keep bulk of stock,No experience neede,Full training will be provided , 100% work at home.Get the FREE info by filling out the form at 【 ow.ly/jCriI 】

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
blueng said:
Franchise ,Endorsements by celebrity doctors, trainers and a pro basketball team
Clinically proven formula in all our products that appeal to all demographics
Business opportunity for young to old,No sign up fees,Free web site,Free apps.
No selling or sales required ,No keep bulk of stock,No experience neede,Full training will be provided , 100% work at home.Get the FREE info by filling out the form at 【 ow.ly/jCriI 】
Scam... That is all.