+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

forum for not under 38 list applied in 27/2/08 to 30-11.08

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Guys, did any of those rejected got the refund...I applied in may 2008, got rejected in january 2009...no sign of 1000 dollars back

I think corrupt dictator s-o-b jason kenney is not satisfied with one year interest he earned on people's money....i am laid off in this economy and want my money back...

mystry

Sep 13, 2009
mcgyver

Do you think this is good news for those who have not receive rejection letter.

My take on this is chc knows the changes that will me made and because we would qualify, when the changes are made, then, they havent sent us any rejection letters.

What do you think am I grasping at straws.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

mystry said:
mcgyver

Do you think this is good news for those who have not receive rejection letter.

My take on this is chc knows the changes that will me made and because we would qualify, when the changes are made, then, they havent sent us any rejection letters.

What do you think am I grasping at straws.
Honestly? I think you are clutching at straws if you think that the "list" will be changed anytime soon. It took the provinces and the Federal Gov't over 8 months to come up with the present list, so I don't think that it will be re-visited in the near future.

PMM

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
mcgyver said:
I heard of a revised list too. I mean it is theorecital that in the month of November every year a new list will come up. That's yet to be seen since last November was the month that the new rules just came up. So, we will have to see if it is indeed true that every November will bring a new list.
where did you hear this?

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
Hello Bikram Cheema & other senior member

I want to ask you a question my profile is below mentioned can my job duties matches to other NOC like 0111 & 1111this can you suggest me

I have more than ten year expeienced in belowmentioned works
I am B.Com Pass

 Calculation & preparation of cheques for salary, Vendor payment, &

other Bills .

 Reconciliation of banks, suppliers & customer account etc.

 Filing tax return to various tax authorities.

 Making all type of vouchers, Passing all type of entries ,preparing of Trial balance , maintaining of General ledger, Financial statement (manual , computerized).

 Submission of tax remittance forms, Employee Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance ,Employee Pension Fund& other Government Documents

 Making of balance sheet and profit & loss account, cash flow
Statement with an object to present to the management.

 Reporting to management for various financial / accounting & statistical

analysis
Worked as an external auditor & did all duties of auditor

mohdali486

Sep 22, 2009
hi,
i got a big problem and dont know ...i applied canada immigration for skill migration on 25 feb 2008 from london my application start date 27 feb 2008 and i received letter processing time 48 month ..now rules change and i m not in new list and my application still in process ..so am i in new rules or old one as i applied under old rules. still waiting for ur reply

mohdali486

Sep 22, 2009
hi dear one more question when i applied i m not married but no i m married so can i update them or wait for my result

Sarbjit

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
PUNJAB
mohdali486 said:
hi,
i got a big problem and dont know ...i applied canada immigration for skill migration on 25 feb 2008 from london my application start date 27 feb 2008 and i received letter processing time 48 month ..now rules change and i m not in new list and my application still in process ..so am i in new rules or old one as i applied under old rules. still waiting for ur reply
It depends when your application received, check on line status for this, you may also refer to the link which clearly states that "Federal skilled worker applications received on or after February 27, 2008 are now assessed for eligibility according to a set of criteria issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism." .
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

It doesnt matter whether now you are married, you can update your status of your family when they ask for it.

mohdali486

Sep 22, 2009
hiya,
yes i read cic.gc.ca but i am confuse as when i apply its old immigration rules and they said me waiting time 42 month and i am waiting for their response but when i see my file process date its 27 feb 2008 .. new rules start from 27 feb onword, plz suggest me can i withdraw my application or wait as my field in not in new noc.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mohdali486 said:
hiya,
yes i read cic.gc.ca but i am confuse as when i apply its old immigration rules and they said me waiting time 42 month and i am waiting for their response but when i see my file process date its 27 feb 2008 .. new rules start from 27 feb onword, plz suggest me can i withdraw my application or wait as my field in not in new noc.
Well if you withdraw and your NOC is not in the list, that is the end you know.

PMM

Sarbjit

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
PUNJAB
PMM said:
Well if you withdraw and your NOC is not in the list, that is the end you know.
I think, it never ends, if you withdraw your file and your NOC in not in list, you can think of other ways like arranged employment or PNP program. Do not get disappointed. By the way in which NOC did you applied ?

mystry

Sep 13, 2009
Hi Mohdali486,

I am an optimist.

Dont rush things, wait until you get the rejection letter in hand then you can make a decision from there. you will never know, they might just process your application.

Sarbjit

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
PUNJAB
mystry said:
Hi Mohdali486,

I am an optimist.

Dont rush things, wait until you get the rejection letter in hand then you can make a decision from there. you will never know, they might just process your application.
I agree with your quote, yes, there could be a chance of processing, but what I think, they process files according to the time phases, the files arrived and which rules were active when they receive them, like, files will be processed according to the old rules who applied before 27 feb 2008 even if there category falls under the NOC listed under 38. Its CIC quote. So, why should one waste his/her time to be refuse, better to withdraw application and find another way.