+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form skilled work Quebec - PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Canzilian

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
07/01/2011
Hello guys,

I am a PR living in Montreal and landed in Dec 2010.
My husband and I have just get married and my husband is trying to immigrate as a Skilled worker like i did. We are currently apart. We decided for a skilled worker application seen that the sponsorship one is really annoying and demanding and can take much longer.

So well now I am living in Canada as I don't have visa to the Uk and he is in England.

He has gathered all the necessary documents and is almost ready to apply but we need to double check if everything is right before he does it.WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

1- As I am already a PR living in Quebec. Do I need to fill the application form as accompanying spouse?
2- Do I need to sign declaration of the spouse accompanying the principal applicant?

I am actually not accompanying him. I am already a PR in Canada... But do I need to assume this category In the forms?

Another VERY IMPORTANT thing...
He is graduated in business administration and has MBA in finance (both obtained in Brazil)
So what does he answer on the question 8.1?

If the answer is: a foreign diploma or training leading to the practice of a regulated profession or trade in Québec. He needs to have an authorization to practise this occupation in Québec before he applies for skilled worker? How does he get one?

Please help us! WE ARE DESPERATE TO BE REUNITED AGAIN!!!!
Thank you.