+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM1295E

Paul Hewlett

Dec 22, 2013
Hi, I'm form Czech Republic and I working in Netherlands now.

I have problem how to fill in form 1295E for WHP...Let's see pics...
They want to know in "Country where applying" date from - to, but what I can write to "to", when I'm a citizen in my country (I don't know when I die) . In "from" I can write my birthdate.

paul-hewlett.ic.cz/form_1295.jpg

Sorry for that I post here a link like this, but when I write it under url-tag, then write it to me "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

Thanks for your help...

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Paul Hewlett, Just mention today's date or just enter as a random date(2014 or greater). You don't have another choice.

Paul Hewlett said:
Hi, I'm form Czech Republic and I working in Netherlands now.

I have problem how to fill in form 1295E for WHP...Let's see pics...
They want to know in "Country where applying" date from - to, but what I can write to "to", when I'm a citizen in my country (I don't know when I die) . In "from" I can write my birthdate.

paul-hewlett.ic.cz/form_1295.jpg

Sorry for that I post here a link like this, but when I write it under url-tag, then write it to me "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links."

Thanks for your help...

Paul Hewlett

Dec 22, 2013
One question more. To the empty column, which doesn't have to be fill in (without star, "*") I should write "not applicable" or let them empty?

Thanks once more

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better indicate as -NA- or not applicable. anything you prefer.

Paul Hewlett said:
One question more. To the empty column, which doesn't have to be fill in (without star, "*") I should write "not applicable" or let them empty?

Thanks once more

Paul Hewlett

Dec 22, 2013
Who can pick up a conditional acceptance letter? I mean, if it can receive anybody from my house (mother) or I must personally.

Thanks

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better tell your employee to send a scan copy of it. And then sign it and scan again. Finished :)

Paul Hewlett said:
Who can pick up a conditional acceptance letter? I mean, if it can receive anybody from my house (mother) or I must personally.

Thanks