+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM 1294

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Would you please send me the PDF to my email nommkvl23@gmail.com ?:(
I tried everything I could but still not working.... and really need to apply asap. thanks
When you download and open the PDF form it shows "please wait" and few more lines of words stating to download latest version?

If that's ur case.
1 - Download adobe acrobat reader DC on your laptop or computer.
2 - click on the form link and on the top right there will be an arrow pointing downwards. Click it to download the PDF form.
3 - Open adobe acrobat reader DC.
4 - Drag and drop the PDF form onto acrobat reader DC and it should open.

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm trying to upload IMM1294 (Feb 2019 version) but I get an error saying that :YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AN INVALID FORM. PLEASE COMPLETE AND VALIDATE AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE FOMR, SAVE TO YOU COMPUTER AND UPLOAD IT.

I use the latest version of Adobe Reader and Internet Explorer. I used Chrome as well but no luck :(

I've tried downloading the form, validating and submitting the form or filling out the form online, validating and uploading....nothing worked.

Last thing I did was to report a technical issue.

But is there anything I can do? I need to send my application ASAP.

Your help is much appreciated :)

Neddianine

Mar 27, 2019
Hi
Have you found a solution to your problem? I am facing the same problem right now.
Please help.me if you can.

Thank you very much.

Christwadle

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi, I am still facing the same problem - I cant download IMM1294E. Would you please send me to my email deba.iot@gmail.com. Thanks in advance![/QUO
Hi, I am still facing the same problem - I cant download IMM1294E. Would you please send me to my email deba.iot@gmail.com. Thanks in advance![/QUOT

I have sent u the form. I downloaded this form with my phone with no problem. The form doesn't open on mobile devices and on PC u need at least adobe reader x to open the form. So make sure u upgrade ur adobe reader. I have Adobe reader xi and it works well on my PC. hope this help.

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Right Click, save link as, choose a location on computer. Navigate to location and select open with Adobe

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I send you a email where you can download the form. If you were not able to download please download or update your adobe. This file is 100% working in my laptop
Hy I’m filling IMM1294 study permit
I have done my undergraduate in b.com(Accounting & finance) May,2018
I need your help in National identity head
Education head
What should I write in national identity I am from India
And in Education head
What should I write in field and level of study ?
My degree course B.com( Accounting & finance) ??

Four

Sep 16, 2018
Hy I’m filling IMM1294 study permit
I have done my undergraduate in b.com(Accounting & finance) May,2018
I need your help in National identity head
Education head
What should I write in national identity I am from India
And in Education head
What should I write in field and level of study ?
My degree course B.com( Accounting & finance) ??
if you do not have any national ID in your country, you can leave it blank.. field = accounting and finance, level of study= bachelor

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi
Have you found a solution to your problem? I am facing the same problem right now.
Please help.me if you can.

Thank you very much.
Hi,
Yes I did.
Make sure Adobe Reader is updated and always use Internet Explorer. Make sure that cache data is cleared everytime you close Internet Explorer(gotta change the setting in IE). These were ok in my case!

But I noticed that whenever I open the form, on top of the form it says that the author is UNKNOWN. It means that Adobe Reader doesn't verify Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada as the author! You have to go to the setting in Adobe Reader, signature, summary tab, and add it to verified certificates(can't remember the exact steps but you can find it online).

The second thing in my case was that, there's a section in the form that asks about "national identity document". Mine was expired and I wrote down the expired date. Once I had it renewed and the expiry date got updated, I was able to upload the form.

Hope this helps :)

sarawilson

Jun 3, 2019
Hello..

this seems to be a problem with the Canadian Web site since 2 years now. I also cannot download the form IMM 1294 and am panicking a small amount. I have been downloading Acrobat Reader DC version 12.. using only safari, (tried Firefox & Chrome) and still get that REALLY annoying message saying that my computer cannot read the PDF... I've clicked on every link, arrow etc. Even looked it up on the internet to see if I could find the form in another way, and ended up with a funky chinese version. I'm about to throw my computer (mac) out the window. Please if someone has this form, can they send it to me?

Much appreciated!
sara.wilson@me.com

Ms.kn

Jun 4, 2019
I am also facing the same problem while uploading IMM1294 form. I thought the adobe reader is not updated but the problem still exists. Can someone send me the that form please? my email is : ksharrma@hotmail.com

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I was having the same issue. The file is attempting to open in the web browser. Right click and download to the computer. Uninstall pdf viewer if necessary.