+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgotten data for visitor visa

Jun 6, 2022
Dear Sirs,
I submitted for visitor visa for Canada from Serbia, to visit my brother and his family. I did biometrics and all required steps, but I have forgotten my username and password so I cannot access to my account. Is there any way that you can help me? I have UCI and Application Number, and have biometrics enrollment done on April 28th. Since then I cannot access to my account, since I did not write down all required security questions..
Please let me know if there is some way to retrieve my account with UCI number, Application Number, number of passport...I have all info except these two: USERNAME and PASSWORD...thanks in advance!!!!

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
Hi Gmarinkovic-22,

Was your first application made on GC or the new IRCC portal??

If it was on GC then you can create a new GC account and link it with details that you have available as you are saying you remember your UCI, Application No. and all.

I hope this helps.

Jun 6, 2022
Hi M.Jenish,
Thanks for the reply..
Yes, it was my very first application for Canadian Visitor Visa, but I am afraid it is not so simple...I already done it all...but after I wanted to check my "visa application status" I couldn't log in, since I did not write down, or remember correctly all security questions I was asked to fill in during my online application fulfillment, like "my pet in the childhood"..."my favorite game as a child"..etcetc....I was thinking my passport number, DOB, UCI and VAC should be enough...

Since I already gave biometrics and interwiev ...I should now only follow and check my application status online, but I cannot do it since I forgot all these "security questions and answers" or I mixed them up somehow...
It is now 43 -44 days since I gave my biometrics, and I think I should have some answers by now...I am getting a bit worried...
I don't know how to or should I create new GC account, since I've done it all by now, and I was told that I should now only wait until someone call me or write with news about my visa application, or I could check my status online...
I don't know who to ask, or how to retrieve my account, and since I was on the interwiev/biometrics on April 28...I am afraid that I might already received some answer and I am not able to check it....
So...this is my sad story..I know I should be more carefull with writing down and remembering all security question, but I am sure that I am not the only one with similar problem...so I was thinking someone might help me with it...

Sorry for this comprehensive reply...I appreciate your answer...but I don't know how can I get or create new GC account after I already got the first one....should I do it??? If I make new GC account, it could be that it would be treated as NEW Visa application...And why are UCI and VAC and DOB not enough???

Thanks once more...

Kind regards
Gordana-22

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
Don't worry just create a new GC account and link it there. Your application will automatically be removed from the old account and linked to a new account. And no it will not be treated as new application but the existing one/running application. And for creating new account just used new email.

I hope this helps.
Hi M.Jenish,
Thanks for the reply..
Yes, it was my very first application for Canadian Visitor Visa, but I am afraid it is not so simple...I already done it all...but after I wanted to check my "visa application status" I couldn't log in, since I did not write down, or remember correctly all security questions I was asked to fill in during my online application fulfillment, like "my pet in the childhood"..."my favorite game as a child"..etcetc....I was thinking my passport number, DOB, UCI and VAC should be enough...

Since I already gave biometrics and interwiev ...I should now only follow and check my application status online, but I cannot do it since I forgot all these "security questions and answers" or I mixed them up somehow...
It is now 43 -44 days since I gave my biometrics, and I think I should have some answers by now...I am getting a bit worried...
I don't know how to or should I create new GC account, since I've done it all by now, and I was told that I should now only wait until someone call me or write with news about my visa application, or I could check my status online...
I don't know who to ask, or how to retrieve my account, and since I was on the interwiev/biometrics on April 28...I am afraid that I might already received some answer and I am not able to check it....
So...this is my sad story..I know I should be more carefull with writing down and remembering all security question, but I am sure that I am not the only one with similar problem...so I was thinking someone might help me with it...

Sorry for this comprehensive reply...I appreciate your answer...but I don't know how can I get or create new GC account after I already got the first one....should I do it??? If I make new GC account, it could be that it would be treated as NEW Visa application...And why are UCI and VAC and DOB not enough???

Thanks once more...

Kind regards
Gordana-22