+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to upload IELTS Report Document in e-apr

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I submitted my PR application under FSW program in January 2021. I just remembered that I forgot to upload the IELTS TRF document as there was no placeholder for it. On my Express entry profile I filled my IELTS scores, test date, result date and TRF number . But I just heard this could be a ground for rejection. Any on what I can do to prevent a rejection having gotten this far

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I submitted my PR application under FSW program in January 2021. I just remembered that I forgot to upload the IELTS TRF document as there was no placeholder for it. On my Express entry profile I filled my IELTS scores, test date, result date and TRF number . But I just heard this could be a ground for rejection. Any on what I can do to prevent a rejection having gotten this far
Hi, just send it through web form. You won’t face any issues.

K_k

Nov 18, 2020
Hey, did u hear anything from them?

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hey, did u hear anything from them?
I sent the document via a webform and they responded after 3 weeks acknowledging receipt and stating that document has been forwarded to the appropriate office. A month later I raised another webform to ask about the status of my application and they responded saying all required documents were complete and application was stil being processed.

K_k

Nov 18, 2020
I sent the document via a webform and they responded after 3 weeks acknowledging receipt and stating that document has been forwarded to the appropriate office. A month later I raised another webform to ask about the status of my application and they responded saying all required documents were complete and application was stil being processed.
Thanks for the reply. Is there any groups for 2021 AORs? Just curious to know the timeline these days.