+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to include Sibling info in work permit. How about their info in PR application?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello,

I am in Canada and will be applying for PR soon. When I looked in to my old documents for work permit, I notice that Section C in Additional Family Information was left empty and I submited it without siblings info. Eventually my work permit was accepted and I am in Canada.
I noticed that we have to provide the same information about siblings in Additional Family Information in PR application.

Please could you suggest whether I provide their info in PR application or leave it empty again to avoid mismatch in data for work permit and data in PR application. Thanks

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Hello,

I am in Canada and will be applying for PR soon. When I looked in to my old documents for work permit, I notice that Section C in Additional Family Information was left empty and I submited it without siblings info. Eventually my work permit was accepted and I am in Canada.
I noticed that we have to provide the same information about siblings in Additional Family Information in PR application.

Please could you suggest whether I provide their info in PR application or leave it empty again to avoid mismatch in data for work permit and data in PR application. Thanks
Make sure you add your siblings and all information in your PR application. You can include a LOE explaining that you made a mistake when applying for your work permit. Don't risk your application hiding information.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
If I were you, I would include that information this time. Don't repeat the same mistake.
I think this kinds of mistake happens all the time.

Make sure you add your siblings and all information in your PR application. You can include a LOE explaining that you made a mistake when applying for your work permit. Don't risk your application hiding information.
Okay thanks.

Submisson of empty section C was all unintentional, as I have a history of working internationally and that I never provided Sibling information in anywhere(outside canada) in past for my work permits.

Would this LOE be accepted if I add Sibling this time?

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Okay thanks.

Submisson of empty section C was all unintentional, as I have a history of working internationally and that I never provided Sibling information in anywhere(outside canada) in past for my work permits.

Would this LOE be accepted if I add Sibling this time?
Sounds a little confusing tbh. Just say something like "while referencing previous work permit application, I found a mistake that I've never declared sibling information in the form [form name]. The information is now included along with this explanation to avoid confusion"

• Love
Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Sounds a little confusing tbh. Just say something like "while referencing previous work permit application, I found a mistake that I've never declared sibling information in the form [form name]. The information is now included along with this explanation to avoid confusion"
Many thanks for this advise ;-)