Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Hello,

I have submitted my application and my medicals have been passed. The thing that is bothering me is that I didn't attach bank statements in my POF document. Only Letter from Bank giving a snapshot of the funds in my bank along with a Fixed Deposit/Term Deposit Advice.

Will my application be rejected?

Thank you for any help

Please reply

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assuming the bank letter said everything as specified in the guidelines there is no reason to attach the statements. In my case I still attached 6 months statements to re-enforce the contents of the letter. However I also know of forum members who just submitted the bank letter alone.

Have never followed up the Progress of their applications.

If you really want to send a Case Specific Enquiry. I'm typing from my phone otherwise would paste the link for your reference.

Good Luck.

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Thank You for replying

The letter mentions the balance in my account as well as the balance in my Fixed Deposit/Term Deposit and also states that these balances are unencumbered and free of any debt or lien. Total amount on the bank certificate is $19000 CAD. I didn't attach the statements as it was not asked, based on the information in the information blip next to the upload button in the document to upload section.

It mentions everything that was required to be submitted except the bank statements. I have my bank statements ready. Can they be uploaded now?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my previous post they can via Case Specific Enquiry. I would cut and paste the link but I'm sending this message from my phone.

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
This is the link i guess: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I think the application is only allowed to raise a CSE after 6 months as that is their timeline. Any other way I can contact CIC to ask for help?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moose83 said:
This is the link i guess: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I think the application is only allowed to raise a CSE after 6 months as that is their timeline. Any other way I can contact CIC to ask for help?
The 'blip' also suggests that you add 6 month average balance. In your case, that might not be necessary if your fixed deposits were locked in for more than 6 months prior to submission as that would be a clear indication that the funds belong to you and weren't borrowed. If that be the case here, you don't need to send in a CSE with explanations and/or additional documentation.