+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!Forgot!! submitting a Medical Exam Document for Post Graduation WorkPermit

Katvan

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I forgot to submit my Medical exam ducument when I applied Post Graduation Work Permit a couple weeks ago.

I'm thinking to work in Canada as Early Childhood Educator, so that I needed to submit a medical exam document.

How can I submit my Medical exam after submitting application?

Or Can I amend the condition of my Work Permit after receiving it?

Thank you very much.

sandeepvirk

Jul 29, 2017
Did you slect yes in the section where they ask you work with children if you didnt slect yes soo you really dont need medical exam. My frd in same program got her WP without medical

Katvan

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for replying me.

I selected "No" for the anwer of the
question by mistake.
I'm worried if I can get a post graduation work visa with a
condition which I can't work at daycare.

When did your friend apply post graduation visa?

Does she work at hospital or school?

Thank you

Did you slect yes in the section where they ask you work with children if you didnt slect yes soo you really dont need medical exam. My frd in same program got her WP without medical

sandeepvirk

Jul 29, 2017
She applied fir post graduate wp she got it and working in day care now but dontwry if they need medical they will email you to submit so regularly chck ur email.
Your good if you select no in the questions

Milasa

Sep 23, 2019
Hi, I forgot to submit my Medical exam ducument when I applied Post Graduation Work Permit a couple weeks ago.

I'm thinking to work in Canada as Early Childhood Educator, so that I needed to submit a medical exam document.

How can I submit my Medical exam after submitting application?

Or Can I amend the condition of my Work Permit after receiving it?

Thank you very much.

Milasa

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Katvan, I have a similar situation. How did your story end. Did they ask you foe medical, or what happened after?
Please, need your answer.

Milasa

Sep 23, 2019
Sandeepvirk, what happened to your friend after. Did CIC ask her why she didn’t say “yes” at the first place, but then proceed her career in child care?
Please, need your answer.