+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot my gaming headset on my head during citizenship test!

Oh no1

Nov 21, 2022
Hi All,

Today I took a citizenship test. Answered all questions and finished the test in less than 5 minutes. 18/20. Then I realized that I forgot my gaming headset on my head!!! throughout the test. It's not a Bluetooth headset, It is just a headset with cable connected to my laptop. So what now? Do I have to re-take the test? Or should I send an e-mail to somewhere to explain the situation? I didn't talk to anyone, during the test, and answered all questions quickly. Minute 4 my test was completed.

What do you think?

Thank you

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Hi All,

Today I took a citizenship test. Answered all questions and finished the test in less than 5 minutes. 18/20. Then I realized that I forgot my gaming headset on my head!!! throughout the test. It's not a Bluetooth headset, It is just a headset with cable connected to my laptop. So what now? Do I have to re-take the test? Or should I send an e-mail to somewhere to explain the situation? I didn't talk to anyone, during the test, and answered all questions quickly. Minute 4 my test was completed.

What do you think?

Thank you

My wife did the exact same thing today (it was bluetooth though), no idea what will happen.

Nako112

Apr 3, 2023
Can you tell me what happened? Did they consider that cheating? I did the exact same thing today (Bose headphone) to cancel any noise around me!

moffvince94

Apr 6, 2023
Did the same thing too during my test but finished at less than 4 minutes. Any updates with the ircc, did they ask any questions?

Really nervous tbh.

Nako112

Apr 3, 2023
I’m nervous too! I haven’t heard anything yet! I hope that it’s something that happens often and they don’t consider « cheating »

moffvince94

Apr 6, 2023
let me know how you did! the other poster mentioned they didnt care at all, hope it’s the same for us though

Nako112

Apr 3, 2023
let me know how you did! the other poster mentioned they didnt care at all, hope it’s the same for us though
Hey there! I just saw on my tracking page that I got my ceremony date! So I guess I passed that exam and they didn’t care about the headphones!