+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For WES ECA - marksheets copies - colored or black & white ok ?

CanadaPR90

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
I have gone through WES site and I couldn't find as such any instruction if copies of marksheets/degree certificates in sealed envelopes has to be colored or black & white.

Could anyone please confirm who is sure if black & white copies are ok ?

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
you don't have to worry about this- just needs to be from the university directly. they have their own procedures. i arranged transcripts to be sent from a university directly but never had to tell them whether it needs to be B/W or color.

if you have a choice, no reason you can't go for color

CanadaPR90

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
thanks.

But I am in US and someone will arrange from my college in India...... my college won't able to send directly to WES agency in Canada, so whatever copies I will give to college and then college will stamp and seal etc......so wanted to be sure for WES there is as such colored copied requirement...so if no such colored copy requirement, will go for black and white.

Checked that WES accepts either from college or from applicant also in sealed envelopes

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
it only accepts from universities that meet a certain criteria (deemed university i believe).

i think you're focusing on the wrong questions. if you call WES they will answer the color/bw question.