+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those whose visa processing is taking long time.....

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Hello guys

I can understand how it feels when waiting for so long for your visa....as i have also waited for 45 days for my visa and that also under spp with medicals done in advance...i want to share my experience with you that might help you....

I submitted my file under spp with medicals done in advance on 8th june 2010...i waited for the status to change but it showed me under process...there was no change in the status..it was 14 july when i started to worry and mailed CHC for the updating my status..i sent them 3 mails and didnt receive a response from there side...my consultant suggested me to go to VFS and submit a letter over there for updating my status...it was 20th july 2 pm in afternoon when i submitted the request letter to vfs for updating the status of my application....on the same day at 3:30 i got a call from CHC asking me to submit my file...i was shocked and told them that i have already submitted my file way back 40 days on 8th june...they told me that my medicals are with them and they are waiting for my documents and my file to be submitted...they inquired about the place i submitted my file..i told them that i have submitted my file to vfs...the lady was paused for a moment and told me that they will look into the matter and hangup the phone....i went to vfs next day for clarification that whether they have sent my file or not...and CHC has received my file or not....they checked and apologized me for their mistake that they have written my DOB wrong...mine is 31/10 and they wrote 31/01...and they told me that file is in CHC but it is due to change in your DOB there was some prob...after 2 days of this update on 22nd july my status changed and my passport was dispatched and next day 23rd july i got visa...the visa was stamped on 21/7....so guys please make sure that this thing dont happen to you...if i would have not taken the initiative than may be i would have been still waiting for status to change....best of luck guys and hope this incident helps anyone...

S

sunilnalang

I do agree with u ....
so wht u think ... shuld i go to Mumbai VFS and launch a complaint to update my Status ??
well it a lot of time in ma case i feel
as people who had submited after me hav just got thr ...
Visa stamped

and thy got reply with in a week saying ki .. u go for medicals .. after that submission after 2weeks thy got thr visa stamped

in my case nothing is happening ......... just it is showing under process

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Hi sunil

I think there is no harm in submitting a request letter to VFS mumbai regarding to update your status...dont make the letter sound rude...it is going to be a requestig letter buddy...they will send this letter to CHC...there is no harm in giving it a try...it worked for me...

csponline

Aug 12, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Nomination.....
cc charged on : 12-12-12
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
20-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013 (Official Landing)
@prashjcha,

thanks for your wonderful information to know what is happening there.

In my case, I have applied through VFS under SPP on 23rd July 2010 and 26th July 2010 they received my application. Still it is under processing (19 days since my submission).

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hey CSP
We both are sailing in the same boat i also send file to VFS on 23rd and Reached to CHC delhi on 26th july and still under process don't know when they will response yar..... I am waiting for the interview as i have got 7 years of gap.... Our IELTS scores are also same 6.5..... please inform me if you get any response

chahal.pb

Aug 12, 2010
Dear jackpatel

U said you have 7 years gap. How you justified them your gap? I have 6 years gap and i am doing job after +2(2004). I have no more qualification.

Can i file my case for study visa canada?

Plz reply soon.

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Dear Chahal,
If we have gap we need to give proper justification of the whole gap that's what chc demands for....... if you are doing job you can show experience letters to cover the gap...... r u going for the Jan 2011 intake...???? Prepare your documents properly that's what my agent said to me and found under this forum.... M still waiting for CHC to response keeping my fingers cross.

csponline

Aug 12, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Nomination.....
cc charged on : 12-12-12
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
20-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013 (Official Landing)
@jackpatel

nice to hear that some one is with me to sail in the SAD boat.. hope we get through this soon..

@jackpatel & Chachal

After my Degree, I got one yr gap and so far working. I came to know that If you have one or more year gap, they may ask you for an interview. In the interview, just justify them with true things. One of my friend went through the interview.

Interviewer: why did u left your job one year earlier?
myfriend: to prepare for IELTS and GMAT?
In: why GMAT?
mf: thought of doing MBA in US?
In: You are preparing for US also?
mf: I gave up the plan after some time.
In: for one yr, you prepared for IELTS?
mf: after finishing IELTS spent time for application and admission processing..
(he got his passport stamped :).. eventually)

this is the sample.. like this, they will crosscheck each and everything from your words itself.

good news: In the same day another one who got 8 yrs gap came to the interview and he also got the visa stamped.. so JUSTIFY them as much as you can.

keep posting..