+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for those,,, who are too worried now...

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it reminds me of my older days sitting glued to computer and chatting with sunny,sarah,enfield and happygarcha.:)

thanks vipul

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Vipul.Varinder said:

WTF is wrong with you? Are you really this stupid or are you trying hard to look like the biggest schmuck of this forum? With seeing these posts I don't hesitate to assume the level of your thinking small mind and the type of personality that you were/are.

The only thing that encourages other students is not these link but your profile. If a guy of your mentality and level can get Canada's visa then hopefully most of the pupil on this forum will get it too.

Get a life brother, use facebook instead of this forum and don't Fcuk this forum.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
ghani1123 said:
WTF is wrong with you? Are you really this stupid or are you trying hard to look like the biggest schmuck of this forum? With seeing these posts I don't hesitate to assume the level of your thinking small mind and the type of personality that you were/are.

The only thing that encourages other students is not these link but your profile. If a guy of your mentality and level can get Canada's visa then hopefully most of the pupil on this forum will get it too.

Get a life brother, use facebook instead of this forum and don't Fcuk this forum.
alaka taa k akhir sa masala de . zm talaaka lag ghale kena kana kanjara

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
alaka taa k akhir sa masala de . zm talaaka lag ghale kena kana kanjara
Khan sb, Masla koi nahi, you both are not using the forum for which it is meant to be.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what the heck with you guys! if u didnt like this post by vipul varinder then just dont read it.He didnt urge you to read it ,you are the one who click on the thread in order to just read it instead of just being offensive to anyone you could ignore this ...so just think who is having a small/narrow mind...dont embarrass yourself,,

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Gsaa said:
what the heck with you guys! if u didnt like this post by vipul varinder then just dont read it.He didnt urge you to read it ,you are the one who click on the thread in order to just read it instead of just being offensive to anyone you could ignore this ...so just think who is having a small/narrow mind...dont embarrass yourself,,
Hahaha, this is a very lame excuse you are trying to say that you will do whatever you want on this forum but I or others who don't find the shyt you do, benificial for this forum should not stop you. And if we stop you then we ourselves are wrong. WHAT THE HECK, you are so childish.

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Gsaa said:
What is childish in what I said man!even your statement doesn't make any sense ...when did I say that I am using the forum for a purpose other than what it's meant for! I just wanna said who made you the administrator of this site to write whatever you want on others post...and now please don't copy mine words"WWHAT THE HECK"...silly person ! You are just overacting
If you don't understand my view point then grow up. Get up and look yourself in the mirror you're sarcastic. You are trying to defend a post that is full of non sense and doesn't worth more than a crap. I am not an administrator I was trying to make you feel you and your friend, the mistake you were doing here but I have realized lately that you both are dickhead you don't understand others point of view and try to prove yourself right. The title of this post is "for those, who are too worried now" for your information everyone here is worried and is searching for information, yeah relevant and useful information not the stuff you guys shared under this misleading title. Don't make people laugh at you more, just go through the shared links and tell me what are the lesson for others in these posts? It's just a piece of crap. Think with your head yeah the big head not the other one.

Grow up, one can use any thing in englihs that one likes. It doesn't mean if you have used some word and other use it then he is copying you. I hope you will read it in the spirit intended and that is to tell you that you are IDIOT.

Nawtyp

Jun 8, 2012
Well,I second Ghani1123 on his point except the abusive parts.The topic is not related to the message you try to pass.You could have given it a more comical title or something off immigration talks.All the same,I think everyone here is all for same cause which is,getting a handful information and or giving a technical and much needed informations.

Thanks