+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for those that the file was received in rabat from april,may

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my has started processed on may 12,2010 im in montreal and my loving husband in Morrocco, i want to see other peoples situation to see Rabat processing times....thanks

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
my has started processed on may 12,2010 im in montreal and my loving husband in Morrocco, i want to see other peoples situation to see Rabat processing times....thanks
i am hoping my ECAS file number will come soon.

how about you? did rabat receiv ur file yet?

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes ...online in process from may 12th,2010,......question ???? do you think supplementary proof is important or wait until the interview ....

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i (the wife went to morrocco after the marriage for our honeymoon basically for 18days...we dont know if its that neccessary to send pics ...i had sent my 2nd ticket to them with my file to mississauga already..i have my csq ...the treatment started in rabat may 12th....so what do u think do i send pics or do i leave them for in any case the interview?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
well i (the wife went to morrocco after the marriage for our honeymoon basically for 18days...we dont know if its that neccessary to send pics ...i had sent my 2nd ticket to them with my file to mississauga already..i have my csq ...the treatment started in rabat may 12th....so what do u think do i send pics or do i leave them for in any case the interview?
dont worry incha allah soon ur application also done