+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For SINP experience must be in demand occupation

raheel134

Aug 31, 2018
For sinp or any other PNP, is it compulsory to have experience in demand occupation? I have mechanical engineering design experience

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
For sinp or any other PNP, is it compulsory to have experience in demand occupation? I have mechanical engineering design experience
In general, it is required that you have experience in an occupation that is in demand as determined by each province.

Only with a job offer from an employer in the province can one receive a nomination without such experience. For example, civil engineers are no longer deemed to be in demand in Saskatchewan so such experience would no qualify under their Express Entry or Occupation in Demand streams. However if an individual had an offer from a civil engineering firm that was undertaking a project to covert the northern stretch of Circle Drive in Saskatoon to an expressway, then that individual would qualify under the Job Offer stream.

raheel134

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks my score is 373 so which province should i apply for pnp without any job offer. These are my details

Master in Mechanical Engineering
3 years design mechanical experience (outside canada)
Age 34
Ielts L8.5 R7.5 S6.5 W6

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thanks my score is 373 so which province should i apply for pnp without any job offer. These are my details

Master in Mechanical Engineering
3 years design mechanical experience (outside canada)
Age 34
Ielts L8.5 R7.5 S6.5 W6
The best Provincial Nominee Program for your situation is that for Manitoba. Mechanical Engineering (NOC 2132) is among those occupations that are deemed to be in demand in the province.

See: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/

The stream that fits your situation is the Skilled Worker Overseas stream. See: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/

The 'catch' with this PNP is that you need to have a connection to Manitoba that is meaningful, such as a friend or relative who has lived in the province for at least a year, or previous educational or work experience in the province.

You cannot directly apply to this program, as you need to submit an Expression of Interest, and this places you in the pool with other candidates, similar to Express Entry. The highest ranked candidates are then given an invitation to apply (LAA in their system).