March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
milleth082002 said:
SO TOUCHING NAMAN QUOTE MO SIS. I'M SO EXCITED GOING TO CANADA AND IF GOD'S WILLING TO SEE EACH AND EVERYONE THERE.
Yup! very soon dito nadin kayo, pati ako ramdam ko excitement ninyo YEY!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sa thread na'to i gain friends din :D :D :D

Have a blessed weekend!!!

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
Congrats ynoweh ;D and also to all who recently received their VISAs. God is really AWESOME! I pray to experience the same blessings :D
ang daming saya! woohoo!

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
ianovy16 said:
bro, mag submit kana din ng application para sa anak nyo. kaya may spousal/common-law open work permit program ang canada, para mabuo/magkasama ang pamilya/mag-asawa. baka mas lalung madeny kung iiwan mo son nyo. kahit sabihin kong wag ka mag isip ng nega, mag iisip at makakaisip ka pa din ng nega (ganun din kasi ako, madaming negative akong naiisip) pero wag kang papatalo, eh pano kung na-approve kayo db? :) ganyan din kasi plan namin dati, ung ako muna mag aapply at tsaka na anak namin pero nabago un. look, 8months palang anak namin at mas mahirap un para samen kasi sigurado pag dating dun mag hahanap din ako ng work, pero mas nanaig (lalim) ung kagustuhan namin na magkasama na at mabuo pamilya namin. mas kapanipaniwala na kaya kayo nag apply ng open work permit at study permit ay para makasama nyo si wifey/mommy Canada at hindi para mag work lang din dun. Good luck po! sana maliwanagan ka at makapag desisyon para makapag submit na kayo ng application. :) alam ko, free ang pag aaral ng grade school, hindi ko lang sure. Godbless
Thanks, ianovy16. I will follow your advice. I'm scheduled to get a passport for my son on March 1. so aasikasuhin ko muna yung documents namin I'll let you guys know if Im going to have our docs picked up na. thanks again to EVERYONE ;D

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
ynoweh said:

"Dear God, You really are an awesome ONE... I can't thank You enough for the blessings You have given me, some perhaps I did not even deserve. But, this one that You have just perfectly granted is something that we have been humbly claiming thru Your MIGHTY NAME and in PRAYERS... Oh, how I love you my Lord!!!! Thank You for touching our VO's heart... I am giving all the glory and praises back to YOU..."

OWP for me and Student Permit for my son:

VISA issued on February 8, 2012
CEM letter dated February 16, 2012
All received at 10:18 this morning, February 25, 2012 (A Saturday – when I least expect it to receive) ;) ;D :D :-*

Guys, keep on holding on, our God's timing is never late... nigella, annz, lexie_nicole, hope to hear from you this week.. Stay optimistic and claim the victory in His name.... ;D ;D VISAs/AoR/MR are all coming our way... To all members: wowww, we've gone this far.... This thread is something that we can really be proud of... Thanks to all.. ;D :D Good luck and GOD bless, everyone... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow.. Good thing do happen when least expected din.. Good luck and all the best :)

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
faithyou said:
@ neil,

hi again kapatid...yah you're right re: FSW applicants na medyo natabunan na yun mga previous applicants,pero still umuusad pa rin applications nila.Faster yun July 2011 applicants, we're fortunate din kasi nabelong kami dun...i agree with our sisters here, iprioritize mo na your SOWP application,kasi that's really the fastest way para makasama mo na your wifey...

On your application just be totally honest, just make a sort of an explanation letter -- stating na you have a pending PR application, assure them that you will not do things that will jeopardize your PR application. With regards to your child-- sa stories ng ating mga kapatid dito na naisama successfully their children --- be inspired & have faith...

@ the end of the day... it is you who will decide pa rin...

Share ko lang my favorite line nowadays -- "LIFE IS TOO SHORT...SOMETIMES IT IS SHORTER THAN YOU EXPECTED..." kaya ngayon we're trying to enjoy life everyday to the fullest...GOODLUCK!!!& GOD BLESS... ;D ;D ;D
I agree with you kapatid na faithyou ;D thanks for those helpful advice. Huge help talaga. this forum is awesome! thank God he led me here. Now I have ideas about my negative thoughts and how to get my way around them. those tips are really smart. I'll start producing my requirements now.

kikay333

Feb 13, 2012
@neil tumawag ka po b muna sa CEM before you gather docs or pag ok na all d docs saka p lang ttwag sa CEM? i'm planning din kasi to apply SOWP.

Jars

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2012
AOR Received.
Feb.28,2012
Med's Request
Feb.28,2012
Med's Done....
March 1,2012
ynoweh said:

"Dear God, You really are an awesome ONE... I can't thank You enough for the blessings You have given me, some perhaps I did not even deserve. But, this one that You have just perfectly granted is something that we have been humbly claiming thru Your MIGHTY NAME and in PRAYERS... Oh, how I love you my Lord!!!! Thank You for touching our VO's heart... I am giving all the glory and praises back to YOU..."

All received at 10:18 this morning, February 25, 2012 (A Saturday – when I least expect it to receive) ;) ;D :D :-*

Guys, keep on holding on, our God's timing is never late... nigella, annz, lexie_nicole, hope to hear from you this week.. Stay optimistic and claim the victory in His name.... ;D ;D VISAs/AoR/MR are all coming our way... To all members: wowww, we've gone this far.... This thread is something that we can really be proud of... Thanks to all.. ;D :D Good luck and GOD bless, everyone... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats sis ynoweh!!!! Ramdam ko Kung gaano ka kasaya.. Feeling ko tuloy visa na namin ng kids ko dumating.. Hehehe!!!!

ianovy16

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 01, 2012
AOR Received.
MARCH 9, 2012
Med's Request
MARCH 9, 2012
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ynoweh said:

CONGRATS sis!!!!! :) Happy kami para sainyo. ^_^ kaya ung ibang waiting, wag kayo mainip padating na din ang sainyo. :D

chel12

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 25, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 23, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 25 & Dec 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 20, 2012 VISA Received.: Feb 1, 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2012
wow! kakagising ko lang at GOOD news agad!!! congrats Ynoweh!! you waited for so long and yet you never lose hope... at eto na, payback ni Lord sayo..perfect timing of your visa..

Im really excited for next week kasi alam ko yung kay nigella, annz and lexue nicole na yung susunod :)
excited to see you all soon...
Praise God for all the blessings He gave us... Im so happy for you ate milleth and ynoweh :D

neilbryansanchez

Feb 21, 2012
kikay333 said:
@ neil tumawag ka po b muna sa CEM before you gather docs or pag ok na all d docs saka p lang ttwag sa CEM? i'm planning din kasi to apply SOWP.
Hi kikay333, gather all required documents first. pag kumpleto na lahat saka ka tatawag sa CEM call center to set an appointment for the pickup of your documents. you can download the forms and guides sa website nila. I want to post the link pero I am not allowed daw. ganun yata pg newbie palang hehe Im not really sure.

jodicel81

Feb 25, 2012
I need help can someone enlighten me I just got my visa today I applied for live in caregiver my visa says W1 category worker do I fall under the NOC 0,a,b can I bring my spouse with me and can he apply for an open work permit, bago lang po ako sa Canadian Immigration rules nalilito pa po please help thank you in advance God bless :)

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hello guys: nigella, ate milleth, annz, solit, macabanting, vinzoy, neilbryan, man415, jars, ianovy and chel, salamat po ng madaming madami!!!!

Sorry for the late acknowledgement. I was really having a headache yesterday, I did not know where to start.. I agree with all of you, God gave it perfectly. You know what guys, I was not usually rendering overtime during the weekend, but yesterday, I and my little bugoy reported to the office to do some unfinished errands. I did not expect to receive a call from the courier asking if I was at the office dahil malapit daw sya sa area. I logged in at 10:12 a.m. and VISA arrived at 10:18 a.m. Air21 shipment was dated Feb. 24 which was my hubby's 2nd year anniversary in Canada.. ;D :D Also, my resignation letter was submitted last January 24, and effectivity will be after 30 days, so Feb. 24 was my last day at the office, though my resignation was open dated.. ;) :D sobrang perfect ang timing.. Pero I need to report for another week to complete everything...

That was how my awesome God worked for me yesterday. The rest will soon experience it. I really am excited to see the posts of those waiting... Have a very blessed Sunday..., We're heading to the church later for a thanksgiving mass ;) :D ;D God bless us all :D ;D ;D

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hi kikay333, here's the link for the Personal Info Form:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/assets/pdfs/personal_info_form-en.pdf

The said form is usually accomplished for minor applicants (so for your kids, sis).. For your application, you have to accomplish the Work Info Form instead of this one. Good luck, sis... ;D ;D

@ neilbryan, you will soon be authorized to post links by the forum moderator. You just need to post some more and become a full member I guess... Nevertheless, we really appreciate your efforts to help... That's a positive attitude. Keep it up, bro.. ;D ;D

As to your previous concern, I understand how you feel, bro.. These past refusals had so much negative impact on you... But you should remember that SOWP and dependent visa are totally different from your past applications (PR for Federal Skilled Worker -- you as the principal applicant; and two attempts for TWP). Each type of application has its own eligibility requirements. At first, I was also hesitant to apply for SOWP as the CIC website does not provide concrete information about student visa for children of skilled workers. Until God sent me to this forum. Bro, I encourage you to submit your son's student permit application as well, though at the end of the day, it's you to decide... Just include in the cover letter every significant detail of your past applications so that the VO may feel how genuine your intention is. So, good luck and keep in touch... ;D :D

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@jodicel81, hello! Congrats for your visa..

Regarding sa concern mo, it's really hard to give pieces of advice. You may want to check our conversations with one of the forum members: DENISSED... She's exactly in the same situation as yours, and she gave it a try after calling CEM 4x and was advised of one (1) consistent thing: to apply... .

I believe it's under NOC C and there is a separate program for it, the LCP.

I suggest that you wait na mareceive ni denissed ang AoR/MR para may precedent at guidance tayo...

I am sending you this link not to discourage but just to give you information regarding the LCP. (OP 14 – Processing Applicants for Live-in Caregiver Program). Please refer to 5.10. Family members who wish to accompany a live-in caregiver on a LCP work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op14-eng.pdf

God bless you.. ;D