Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014

"Dear God, You really are an awesome ONE... I can't thank You enough for the blessings You have given me, some perhaps I did not even deserve. But, this one that You have just perfectly granted is something that we have been humbly claiming thru Your MIGHTY NAME and in PRAYERS... Oh, how I love you my Lord!!!! Thank You for touching our VO's heart... I am giving all the glory and praises back to YOU..."

OWP for me and Student Permit for my son:

VISA issued on February 8, 2012
CEM letter dated February 16, 2012
All received at 10:18 this morning, February 25, 2012 (A Saturday – when I least expect it to receive) ;) ;D :D :-*

Guys, keep on holding on, our God's timing is never late... nigella, annz, lexie_nicole, hope to hear from you this week.. Stay optimistic and claim the victory in His name.... ;D ;D VISAs/AoR/MR are all coming our way... To all members: wowww, we've gone this far.... This thread is something that we can really be proud of... Thanks to all.. ;D :D Good luck and GOD bless, everyone... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nigella15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 7, 2012; VISA RECEIVED: Feb. 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March 13, 2012
ynoweh said:

"Dear God, you really are an awesome ONE... I can't thank you enough for the blessings you have given me, some perhaps I did not even deserve. But, this one that you have just perfectly granted is something that we have been humbly claiming thru Your MIGHTY NAME and in PRAYERS... Oh, how I love you my Lord!!!! Thank you for touching our VO's heart... I am giving all the glory and praises back to YOU..."

All received at 10:18 this morning, February 25, 2012 (A Saturday – when I least expect it to receive) ;)

;D :D :-*

Guys, keep on holding on, our God's timing is never late... nigella, annz, lexie_nicole, hope to hear from you this week.. Stay optimistic and claim the victory in His name.... ;D ;D VISAs/AoR/MR are all coming our way... To all members: wowww, we've gone this far.... This thread is something that we can really be proud
of... ;Thanks to all.. ;D :D D Good luck and GOD bless, everyone... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just got home...WOW!!! Congrats Ynoweh!!! :) i told you, sis, mauuna pa yun sa'yo! :) super happy for you, matagal mo din inaantay yan! Love it! :) :) :)

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
ynoweh said:

"Dear God, You really are an awesome ONE... I can't thank You enough for the blessings You have given me, some perhaps I did not even deserve. But, this one that You have just perfectly granted is something that we have been humbly claiming thru Your MIGHTY NAME and in PRAYERS... Oh, how I love you my Lord!!!! Thank You for touching our VO's heart... I am giving all the glory and praises back to YOU..."

All received at 10:18 this morning, February 25, 2012 (A Saturday – when I least expect it to receive) ;) ;D :D :-*

Guys, keep on holding on, our God's timing is never late... nigella, annz, lexie_nicole, hope to hear from you this week.. Stay optimistic and claim the victory in His name.... ;D ;D VISAs/AoR/MR are all coming our way... To all members: wowww, we've gone this far.... This thread is something that we can really be proud of... Thanks to all.. ;D :D Good luck and GOD bless, everyone... :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sis super CONGRATS! Of course you deserve all those blessings simply because you remain faithful and loving child to our Lord. I'm really so happy talaga and so excited for nigella, annz, lexie nicole and my son for their visa. This is how God makes His own way for us to experience the most beautiful gift and blessings coming from Him. Sometimes, we think it is impossible to happen, but God makes everything possible. True, to God all the praises and glory.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Nigella15 said:
Just got home...WOW!!! Congrats Ynoweh!!! :) i told you, sis, mauuna pa yun sa'yo! :) super happy for you, matagal mo din inaantay yan! Love it! :) :) :)
Sis malapit na malapit na dumating yung visa mo and for the rest waiting for their visa as well. God is always good.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Ask ko lang saan maganda mag advance booking ng flight para mura MNL-Calgary? At kailangan bang mag PDOS? 1st week of April plan namin umalis.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
SugarHigh said:
congrats ate milet!!! wow! halos magkasunod tlga tayo, hahaha!!! same same, na delay lang sa courier ung sayo, so happy for u!
Thank you sis. Sabay nga tayo kaya lang sobrang tagal bago na deliver sa amin (24 days) but no regret kasi yun ang perfect time na binigay ni Lord pa sa amin at saka super thankful naman ako kasi mabilis yung AOR/MR ng anak ko na lalaki. It is always God's plan.

ASK KO LANG SAAN KA NAKABILI NG MURANG TICKET $655?

@ Gandanglola thank you sa pagbati, keep on praying and your AOR/MR will arrive soon.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
@ milleth,

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

no need for PDOS..eeee :p :p :p packing mode na..kakaexcite...cheaper talaga pag advance booking, check mo st.raphael -027241629, & also check some other travel agencies to compare prices.

BON VOYAGE !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
faithyou said:
@ milleth,

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

no need for PDOS..eeee :p :p :p packing mode na..kakaexcite...cheaper talaga pag advance booking, check mo st.raphael -027241629, & also check some other travel agencies to compare prices.

BON VOYAGE !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yehey ang bilis ng reply mo Sis. Thank you so much. I love everyone here. GOD BLESS ALL OF US.

annz

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 26, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 16, 2012 (me), Feb. 21 (daughter)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar. 13, 2012, Visa recieved Mar. 17, 2012 (me and youngest), Mar. 20, 2012 (eldest)
ynoweh said:

Congrats sis! Super happy for you, perfect timing ang visa nyo sis :) God is really good :)

solit

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 27 - received by cio ns
Med's Request
aug 25
Med's Done....
oct 4 - ecas showing received application
ynoweh said:

Wow sis, bihira akong makaopen ng forum, tapos ngayun ang ganda ng bungad. Super congrats sis.Super galing na napakabait ni Lord. I know the feelings. Napakabuti mo kaya you deserve it. Ang saya ng pakiramdam. Again congrats sis and keep doing good.

To all of you guys na nakatanggap na ng visa congrats po. At sa lahat ng naghihintay, malapit na malapit na po yan. God bless us all.

Nigella15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 7, 2012; VISA RECEIVED: Feb. 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March 13, 2012
milleth082002 said:
Sis malapit na malapit na dumating yung visa mo and for the rest waiting for their visa as well. God is always good.
Ate Milleth,

Thank you very much! :) God willing, by next week, me, annz and lexie_nicole will have our VISAs na din po. Of course, including your son's and the others who are waiting for their AORs and MRs. Guys, malapit na din yan! Nakakaexcite!!! :) Btw, yun st raphael po ang chinicheck namin ni Ynoweh and tama po sabi nang iba, mura po rates nila. Here's the link: http://www.santraphael.com/home.php?cntyowf=5

God bless! :)

macabanting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
08-09-2012
Med's Request
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
LANDED..........
28-02-2013
ynoweh said:

Oh thanks to God... Sobra kong nakikisaya sau sis. Grabe, ang sarap naman.... Bonggang bonggang CONGRATS...God Bless Us...

vinzoy25

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 6, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov.1, 2013
Med's Request
March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
ynoweh said:

congr
wow! im happy for you girl! same with ate millieth, parang kelan lang diba! tapos heto may mga VISA nadin kayo :D CONGRATS!!! kame naman ang ba bati sa inyo ng WELCOME to CANADA. :D :D :D ang saya saya naman, I agree with our sisters here, napaka successful ng thread na'to and i believe it is GOd's way nadin to help those who are in need and a bit confuse about sa application ng SOWP, not only that HE teaches us how to pray so hard,like from the bottom of our hearts, learn how to trust HIM and have faith in HIM for he never failed to listen to our hearts desire, napaka buti ni GOD, HE really brings the family together. ALL PRAISES to HIM!

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
vinzoy25 said:
congr
wow! im happy for you girl! same with ate millieth, parang kelan lang diba! tapos heto may mga VISA nadin kayo :D CONGRATS!!! kame naman ang ba bati sa inyo ng WELCOME to CANADA. :D :D :D ang saya saya naman, I agree with our sisters here, napaka successful ng thread na'to and i believe it is GOd's way nadin to help those who are in need and a bit confuse about sa application ng SOWP, not only that HE teaches us how to pray so hard,like from the bottom of our hearts, learn how to trust HIM and have faith in HIM for he never failed to listen to our hearts desire, napaka buti ni GOD, HE really brings the family together. ALL PRAISES to HIM!
SO TOUCHING NAMAN QUOTE MO SIS. I'M SO EXCITED GOING TO CANADA AND IF GOD'S WILLING TO SEE EACH AND EVERYONE THERE.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Nigella15 said:
Ate Milleth,

Thank you very much! :) God willing, by next week, me, annz and lexie_nicole will have our VISAs na din po. Of course, including your son's and the others who are waiting for their AORs and MRs. Guys, malapit na din yan! Nakakaexcite!!! :) Btw, yun st raphael po ang chinicheck namin ni Ynoweh and tama po sabi nang iba, mura po rates nila. Here's the link: http://www.santraphael.com/home.php?cntyowf=5

God bless! :)
Thank you Nigella and you are one of the sweetest girl here. Ikaw din yung nagcomfort sakin just a few days ago while waiting. Thank you Sis and expect yours anytime next week together with Annz, Nicole to my son soon he he he :) :) :)