Med's Request
August 10, 2011
Med's Done....
August 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 7, 2011
col.fox said:
Hello Everyone..kumusta na kayo?

Share ko lang pagdating nyo ng Canada first thing to do is to apply for your SIN# then dont forget to apply for Alberta Health as dependant ng mga husband nyo. Kasi yung Health Card it takes around 20 days bago nyo ma receive yung card. Paper lang yun kasi supplement lang tayo. Very important yun para if ever na kelangan natin mag pa check up o mga kids eh free tayo at covered ng Alberta Health.

Good Luck to all of you. Currently ok naman kami naka adjust na sa lamig hehehe di pa winter pero grabe malamig talaga. God Bless
Hi! thanks for still sharing those infos big help yan for us... 20 days pala un health card before maissue tagal din pala e required pa nmn kids ko for consultation pagdating raw dun kasi nagkaron nga cla primary complex... :(

chel12

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 25, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 23, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 25 & Dec 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 20, 2012 VISA Received.: Feb 1, 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2012
jeckay said:
Hi me MR ka na? nationwide na lang gurl... almost all of us here sa forum dun sabi nila not so strict medu matagal ng lang mgforward result sa CEM... :D
wala pa naman dear, suggestions lang... before kasi ng-apply ako ng work visa (refused), sa st.lukes ako ngp-medical.. ndi din sila msyadong strict (for me..la kasi naging prob sa medical ko) pero sobrang dame ng tao, kaya lang wlang notice kung kelan fnorward ung med result ko... sa nationwide ba meron?

may nabasa ako sa ibng forum, ngsuggest na sa comp pulmonary clinic dw hindi din strict and maskonti ung tao and ndi dw msyado madame pnpgwa not like nationwide... pero maganda din dw feedback sa nationwide except mtgal lang dw talaga mag-forward ng result...

hmmmp.. still torn?! next week mgpp-urinalysis ako sa isang malapit na clinic dito smn to check na agad.. para isang medical lang diba..hehe...

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
Hi to all! Im just a newbee in this forum actually started reading only last august. However, im posting at the other topic, the temp work permit, which i have applied. I've been reading your posts and most of it are very encouraging & i learned a lot from the information shared by the members. Thanks to all of you!
But now i'm posting my query coz i believe maybe even one could accomodate & answer me. Actually, i just got my visa this morning, date issued oct 13 and valid til next year under W-1 Worker. My husband is already working in Squamish BC as fca, started Feb 2010. It was posted b4 that the PNP program for BC will end aug 31,2011 and since my husband is just new & still under skilled worker so we cannot apply like you guys, the spousal open work permit. Fortunately, their employer is so kind enough that 3 of the spouses of his employees (and that includes me) were sponsored & given the chance to also work with his company and so we can apply for the pnp program. Luckily, i heard that the aug 31 deadline of the pnp was moved to a later date, at least we can still file for it. So i started d application for TWP last June 17 (docs picked up by air21), med request received aug 15 (no more aor), med done aug 24 and visa issued oct 13. Actually, we are really planning to also apply for our kids students visas as soon as i received mine. They are minors, 13 being d eldest & 9 (twins). My family are all in US so no one who is so close to us will look after our kids and so we decided to apply also for their visa. I believe we can apply for them as what we read in the cic website.
My question is this... Do you think my kids would have the chance for visa approval since the schooling in canada has already started last september? A cousin of mine told me that its a 60-40 chances unless we can prove that they will be accepted in a school in canada even if they are already late. Is it possible for my husband to talk to the school's admin there and ask for it? Even ask for a letter or any document from d school as proof saying they will still accept our kids even if they are already late comers so we can include it in the application? Still preparing some final documents and maybe we can file for our kids' application for students visas by d end of oct. I also plan to include a cover letter to expedite their application and possible visa approval. Hope someone from u could accomodate my query. Thanks in advance!

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
jeckay said:
hi!how old ba son mu?bakit cia ng xray if u didnt told them naman na ngkaprimary cia? anyways keep on calling or email nationwide para aware lang cla... keep on praying gurl ipapadala na rin nila yan... ;D mas mahirap magantay after nila maforward sa CEM dun no way to follow up...
He's 12. Yun sa akin at isang son ko, naiforward na last Oct.10 pa. Yun sa kanya, still on process pa daw. Thanks gurl for the response,

jeckay

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 3, 2011
AOR Received.
August 10, 2011
Med's Request
August 10, 2011
Med's Done....
August 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 7, 2011
SPMH said:
He's 12. Yun sa akin at isang son ko, naiforward na last Oct.10 pa. Yun sa kanya, still on process pa daw. Thanks gurl for the response,
ah, tawag tawag ka lang sa knila or email them malamang papadala na rin nila un next week... :)

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
nikki20 said:
Hi to all! Im just a newbee in this forum actually started reading only last august. However, im posting at the other topic, the temp work permit, which i have applied. I've been reading your posts and most of it are very encouraging & i learned a lot from the information shared by the members. Thanks to all of you!
But now i'm posting my query coz i believe maybe even one could accomodate & answer me. Actually, i just got my visa this morning, date issued oct 13 and valid til next year under W-1 Worker. My husband is already working in Squamish BC as fca, started Feb 2010. It was posted b4 that the PNP program for BC will end aug 31,2011 and since my husband is just new & still under skilled worker so we cannot apply like you guys, the spousal open work permit. Fortunately, their employer is so kind enough that 3 of the spouses of his employees (and that includes me) were sponsored & given the chance to also work with his company and so we can apply for the pnp program. Luckily, i heard that the aug 31 deadline of the pnp was moved to a later date, at least we can still file for it. So i started d application for TWP last June 17 (docs picked up by air21), med request received aug 15 (no more aor), med done aug 24 and visa issued oct 13. Actually, we are really planning to also apply for our kids students visas as soon as i received mine. They are minors, 13 being d eldest & 9 (twins). My family are all in US so no one who is so close to us will look after our kids and so we decided to apply also for their visa. I believe we can apply for them as what we read in the cic website.
My question is this... Do you think my kids would have the chance for visa approval since the schooling in canada has already started last september? A cousin of mine told me that its a 60-40 chances unless we can prove that they will be accepted in a school in canada even if they are already late. Is it possible for my husband to talk to the school's admin there and ask for it? Even ask for a letter or any document from d school as proof saying they will still accept our kids even if they are already late comers so we can include it in the application? Still preparing some final documents and maybe we can file for our kids' application for students visas by d end of oct. I also plan to include a cover letter to expedite their application and possible visa approval. Hope someone from u could accomodate my query. Thanks in advance!

Hi nikki20! welcome to the forum..

Dear, magcomment ako so that we can start contemplating on your concern. You said that your hubby is a skilled worker in BC. Is his work permit valid for the next 6 months? If it is, then you are qualified to apply for spousal open work permit and study permit of dependent children. So just wondering why you applied for temporary work permit instead of open work permit. In that way, you could have simultaneously sent you and your kids’ application.

Anyway, congrats you have your work visa today. You are under skilled category, aren’t you? I understand the requirements for applying study permit for children of skilled workers are a bit different from the study permit of those who will come to Canada solely to study. Most of the forum members who got their visa and study permit for kids have only submitted the documents of the skilled worker spouse [LMO, Contract, WP, application forms, and relevant school documents (from Phils)]. They did not have to get letter of acceptance or anything from the intended school in Canada.

Also, I believe you will have to indicate in the application of your kids that you are going to accompany them (being minors) since you will send their application independently. I am not certain if it’s good for you to apply for spousal open work permit also to smoothen the process or study permits of kids outright.

I’m sure some forum members will give their insights on your concern... Please wait for their comments, too, they will surely assist you.. Good luck.. God bless.

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
oxie18 said:
Yes sis, may ganung question nga. I remember we answered Yes tapos un, may option to upload ung LMO. pero kc in case wala pa ung doc na hinihingi nila, may number of days ka from the time you submitted the application para maiupload mo ung document.

So far wala pa rin silang response aside from dun sa acknowledgement na natransmit na ung application. Waiting pa rin kami for his new permit. Sana nga dumating na next week or first week of Nov. :)
Thanks ulet sa inyo ni ynoweh! *hugs* :D

May third option na sagot dun eh "My employer has applied for one, but has not yet received it". So yun yung isasagot namin. :) So once na nag-apply kami automatic na "implied" status na kami.

Pano kaya health card ko? :( Expiry nya kasi is Nov 2 din. Itatanong ko nalang dito. Pero baka merong nakakaalam din ng sagot. hehe

solit

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 27 - received by cio ns
Med's Request
aug 25
Med's Done....
oct 4 - ecas showing received application
ailooney said:
Thanks ulet sa inyo ni ynoweh! *hugs* :D

May third option na sagot dun eh "My employer has applied for one, but has not yet received it". So yun yung isasagot namin. :) So once na nag-apply kami automatic na "implied" status na kami.

Pano kaya health card ko? :( Expiry nya kasi is Nov 2 din. Itatanong ko nalang dito. Pero baka merong nakakaalam din ng sagot. hehe

hi ailooney, makisagot na din ako ha.. yung health card sa pagkakaalam ko pwede mag apply ng extension hanggang 3 mos while waiting sa new permit.pero advise lang din kasi yan ng fren ko dito and hindi ko na din nagawa kasi nahintay ko na din yung new permit ko nun.. kaso yung 3 mos extension na yun once lang yun magagamit, next time na mag expire ang permit, di na pwede yung extension na 3 mos na yun. baka may naka experience nang iba dito..

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
solit said:
hi ailooney, makisagot na din ako ha.. yung health card sa pagkakaalam ko pwede mag apply ng extension hanggang 3 mos while waiting sa new permit.pero advise lang din kasi yan ng fren ko dito and hindi ko na din nagawa kasi nahintay ko na din yung new permit ko nun.. kaso yung 3 mos extension na yun once lang yun magagamit, next time na mag expire ang permit, di na pwede yung extension na 3 mos na yun. baka may naka experience nang iba dito..
salamat, solit! :) need ko now kasi i'm preggy. within 3 months naman siguro may WP na bago si hubby. :)

By the way, @solit, ynoweh and oxie, yung confirmation is yung official receipt diba kapag online ang application ng work permit extension? Basta nagprint lang kami nung receipt na yun kasi wala na kaming nakitang iba pang confirmation/verification. Although sabi naman dun, no need to send it to cic kapag online payment din ang ginawa namin. It just indicates the reference number. Thanks! :D

legan18

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2011
AOR Received.
August 23, 2011
Med's Request
August 23, 2011
Med's Done....
August 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 15, 2011
LANDED..........
November 09, 2011
SPMH said:
Hardest time...waiting... Nationwide has not submitted yet the medical result of my son (repeat x-ray siya)...sana pala, sinabi ko na lang yun tutuo na nagkaprimary siya... nakakalungkot. Almost a month na ngayon...
yes sis! correct!!! it's the hardest part of all.. at tama c jeckay, mas mahirap maghintay pag nasubmit na sa CEM ang result kc there's no way to check the status of your application... tulad ko nga, expected ko this week marereceive ko na, kc ung kna jeckay and leila granted na,,, halos ahead lang cla sa akin ng 1 week, wala pa nga.. but the week ended up already and still haven't received it.. nakakalungkot! :( Sept. 13 naforward ng nationwide ang result ng medical ng daughter ko sa CEM at ung sa akin Sept 26 pa kc pinagrepeat nila ako ng x-ray for another view daw.. until now waiting pa rin kmi ng visa.. nakakaworry na sobra! Lalong di ko maayos lhat ng mga dapat ko ayusin kc me para bang natotorete ako sa paghihintay.. pero just like everybody here's advise,, let's just keep on praying,, it will really come on God's perfect time... Good luck sis...

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
ailooney said:
salamat, solit! :) need ko now kasi i'm preggy. within 3 months naman siguro may WP na bago si hubby. :)

By the way, @ solit, ynoweh and oxie, yung confirmation is yung official receipt diba kapag online ang application ng work permit extension? Basta nagprint lang kami nung receipt na yun kasi wala na kaming nakitang iba pang confirmation/verification. Although sabi naman dun, no need to send it to cic kapag online payment din ang ginawa namin. It just indicates the reference number. Thanks! :D
Hello dear, you're right. You will just be provided with application reference number... See below details which I got from CIC website:

“Once you have paid your fees, you will receive an online acknowledgement and an application reference number. Keep these for your records.

It is also very important to retain a record of your application for your own files so you know what information you have provided us.

At the very bottom of this page, select the “Save to File” option. This allows you to save a PDF copy of your completed application.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will contact you by email to let you know when we have updated your application or require more information.

Always log on to your MyCIC account. Take a look at your status and document checklist. If we need additional documents from you, they will be noted here.

You will always be notified of changes and updates by email. There is no need to log in to MyCIC until you hear from us.”

Sis, take good care of yourself and the baby.. God bless... ;D ;D

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
legan18 said:
yes sis! correct!!! it's the hardest part of all.. at tama c jeckay, mas mahirap maghintay pag nasubmit na sa CEM ang result kc there's no way to check the status of your application... tulad ko nga, expected ko this week marereceive ko na, kc ung kna jeckay and leila granted na,,, halos ahead lang cla sa akin ng 1 week, wala pa nga.. but the week ended up already and still haven't received it.. nakakalungkot! :( Sept. 13 naforward ng nationwide ang result ng medical ng daughter ko sa CEM at ung sa akin Sept 26 pa kc pinagrepeat nila ako ng x-ray for another view daw.. until now waiting pa rin kmi ng visa.. nakakaworry na sobra! Lalong di ko maayos lhat ng mga dapat ko ayusin kc me para bang natotorete ako sa paghihintay.. pero just like everybody here's advise,, let's just keep on praying,, it will really come on God's perfect time... Good luck sis...
hello legan18, don't you worry, this week nandyan na yun visa nyo ng daughter mo.. Remember that God knows the desire of your heart kaya He'll give it to you.. Just like leila23, your visas are in the courier service already and will be delivered anytime soon... Claim mo na po, God is good... ;)

legan18

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2011
AOR Received.
August 23, 2011
Med's Request
August 23, 2011
Med's Done....
August 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 15, 2011
LANDED..........
November 09, 2011
ynoweh said:
hello legan18, don't you worry, this week nandyan na yun visa nyo ng daughter mo.. Remember that God knows the desire of your heart kaya He'll give it to you.. Just like leila23, your visas are in the courier service already and will be delivered anytime soon... Claim mo na po, God is good... ;)
thanks sis! i really hope so.. ung ke leila23 nareceive na nila last week pa,, ngaun siguro nagstart na sila magready.. it's really hard to wait but it's all i can do right now.. and pray... pray.. and pray,, God is really good! thanks!! :)

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
legan18 said:
thanks sis! i really hope so.. ung ke leila23 nareceive na nila last week pa,, ngaun siguro nagstart na sila magready.. it's really hard to wait but it's all i can do right now.. and pray... pray.. and pray,, God is really good! thanks!! :)
we also include in our prayers the approval of your visa.... cheer up...all the best.. ;) :D

legan18

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2011
AOR Received.
August 23, 2011
Med's Request
August 23, 2011
Med's Done....
August 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 15, 2011
LANDED..........
November 09, 2011
ynoweh said:
we also include in our prayers the approval of your visa.... cheer up...all the best.. ;) :D
super thanks!!! :)