Nov 20, 2014
jtsnabong said:
MY TIMELINE (ONLINE APPLICATION)SOWP

Dec. 4 - Submitted online application - - mine, and for my 2 children
Dec. 9 - Request for Medicals
Dec 22 - Done our medicals at ST Lukes Global
January 9 - Passed Medical Exams
January 28 - Request for Original Passport
Congrats po ask po sana anu po ung mga list ng documents n pinasa po ninyo for sowp.tnx

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
Husband's documents
employment contract
work permit
visa
pay slips
bank statement (Canadian Bank)
Bank statement (Australian Bank) - previous work nya.
billing statement (phone)

My documents
NSO - Marriage contract, birth certificates
Transcript of Records
Diploma
cert of employment
PRC License
Financial document

The letter of Explanation why I am applying for SOWP

Goodluck.. Basta submit lang lahat ng documents that you might think will add points to ur application

teejoi

Sep 18, 2014
Hello,

Just want to share my timeline

July 28 = online application submitted
August 15 = Medical request
August 18 = Medical done
September 8 = application was denied due to non submission of NBI and Birth certificates of my kids (there was not slot to upload said documents and it was never asked)

November 28 = application submitted with the help of a Representative in Canada (She is a Filipina named Melanie Rivera)
December 10 = Forms completed and documents sent (payslip of my hubby, his work permit, my passbook, NBI, birth certificate and marriage contract)
January 30 = Passport request received via email in the morning, submitted passport at VFS in the afternoon. Processing time 4 days

God is really good!!!!! Prayer, Patience and Faith helps.

Aina Vick

May 20, 2014
Hello po!

This is the timeline of my husband's SOWP. This is his second application kasi yung first denied so valid pa medical niya sa second app.

September 15, 2014 - submitted application online
January 19,2015 - PPR

God is so good. He hears! :)

Godbless sa lahat nang naghihintay ;D ;D

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
Aina Vick said:
Hello po!

This is the timeline of my husband's SOWP. This is his second application kasi yung first denied so valid pa medical niya sa second app.

September 15, 2014 - submitted application online
January 19,2015 - PPR

God is so good. He hears! :)

Godbless sa lahat nang naghihintay ;D ;D
hi, ano po ang reason for refusal sa unang application?

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
Aina Vick said:
Hi billybully

Yung main reason po is personal assets.
Hi Sis, may application na ba ng PR ang hubby mo? ako kasi nagpplano magpakasal, NOC B ako, tapos isasama ko sa application ng Pr misis ko, palagay mo kaya maapprove aKO kahit newly wed lang? bale nominated ako tapos naipasa ko na application sa CIC, saka sa federal skilled trade may file number nako. salamat

Dec 15, 2014
Question guys. How do I inform the embassy that I am done with my medical and just waiting for the result of my sputum culture test? The nurse at St. Luke's advised me to send a copy of my receipt to the embassy as it will take them 3 weeks to forward the initial results of my medical. Pwede ko bang i-email lang yung receipt? Online application ako and parang wala namang way sa site to upload a copy of the receipt. Thanks! :)

daddypogz1211

Jan 27, 2015
Good day guys!

I am fairly new to this forum and I can see that a lot of those inquiring have had their lives changed by the people who shared their knowledge and expertise on the subject. Kudos to all of you who did it without asking for anything in return!

Along with the many newbies here, I too, am an aspirant of an OWP. Here's how my story goes:

My wife has already been nominated for PR (after being promised of it and after 6 years of waiting and transferring from one employer to another to another). She is just waiting for her approval through the SINP as a skilled worker. My eldest daughter and I, applied for study and open work permits, respectively, last year (January 2014) but got denied. At that time, there was no PR application for my wife yet. I am now once again going to try our luck to apply for the same but this time I would like to be sure of what the necessary documents and steps I should take to avoid being denied the second time. One of the posts I have read says that it will be hard to expect a positive result the third time if you get denied twice.

On February 27, 2014, I received a letter from the Canadian Embassy in Manila stating the reasons for the denial. Here is what it says:

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay". On the subsection, what was highlighted was: 1) your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence, 2) your personal assets and financial status

Also, in "Other reasons", it said "you are or will be unwilling to support yourself or any other person who is dependent on you, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those involve social assistance, have been made.

As for my daughter, the only one marked why her application for student permit was denied is about the "Other reasons".

What I did not understand was, we were advised by our agent in Canada to have our Medical Exams already prior to the receipt of this letter and we underwent the same only to find out we will get denied.

Any feedback to this inquiry would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much MGA KAPUSO, KAPAMILYA at KAPATID!!!

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
jtsnabong said:
Better if you wait for the NSO para wala ng doubt when filing ..mas ok pag kumpleto at detalyado - - mas mabilis ang processing..nagulat din ako na ang bilis nong application ko.

Salamat po dito :)

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
Sa subrang bagal ng result for SOWP, naunahan na ng PR approval namin ang application ng husband ko for SOWP. We've submitted my husbands application for SOWP last Oct 2014, Medical results submitted November 2014 and until now wla pa rin update for visa. Until last Jan 23 I got my approval for Permanent residence now they have to withdraw my husband's application for SOWP. We just end up paying the application fee, hoping that SOWP application will be approved faster than our PR. Not complaining at all because we are thankful that our PR application was approved, just saying that if they would make it a bit faster, we can be reunited with our spouse the soonest time possible. ::) ::)

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
nehetrosa said:
Sa subrang bagal ng result for SOWP, naunahan na ng PR approval namin ang application ng husband ko for SOWP. We've submitted my husbands application for SOWP last Oct 2014, Medical results submitted November 2014 and until now wla pa rin update for visa. Until last Jan 23 I got my approval for Permanent residence now they have to withdraw my husband's application for SOWP. We just end up paying the application fee, hoping that SOWP application will be approved faster than our PR. Not complaining at all because we are thankful that our PR application was approved, just saying that if they would make it a bit faster, we can be reunited with our spouse the soonest time possible. ::) ::)
Wow mas Good news :) congrats po. Ano po timeline nyo sa PR?

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
billybully said:
Wow mas Good news :) congrats po. Ano po timeline nyo sa PR?
Applied for PR thru LICP as single applicant -May 2012
Get Married Nov 2012
Approval in Principle - Dec 2013
Additional Docs/Criminal background check - May 2013
Applied for SOWP for my husband- Oct 2014
Medical Request/Submission - Nov 2014
PR Approval letter- Jan 23 2015

Wishing for everyone to get visa/approval very soon so we call all be reunited with our spouses.

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
nehetrosa said:
Applied for PR thru LICP as single applicant -May 2012
Get Married Nov 2012
Approval in Principle - Dec 2013
Additional Docs/Criminal background check - May 2013
Applied for SOWP for my husband- Oct 2014
Medical Request/Submission - Nov 2014
PR Approval letter- Jan 23 2015

Wishing for everyone to get visa/approval very soon so we call all be reunited with our spouses.
Salamat po sa pagshare :)