+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
FaithLoveStrength said:
Congrats Jennyca!!!

I felt happy for you. Nakaka inspire at meron kana visa.

To God be all the glory.
Thank you FaithLoveStrength!

Ay oo nga nagkapalit yong all and be.. haha. super excited kasi. thank you for the correction. ;D

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
Jennyca said:
Received an email from my representative and the result of my application was also approved. I'm very much thankful for this forum because it helped me a lot in filling out our application forms, and for other infos.

To God all be the glory. Good luck to the other applicants, sunod na rin po approval ng applications niyo. ;)
God is so good! His timing to grant your visa is very perfect, for His plans for us is beyond our mind can expect :) Congratulations po! Hoping that within the weeks to come kay FaithLoveStrength at sa friend ko na ang ma approve na visa....let us keep the faith alive!

FaithLoveStrength

Sep 2, 2014
Thank you 5JandL_inGodweTrust for keeping the faith and for lifting hopes.

May you be heard by our God. Again thank you and best of luck to all of us.

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
Jureese said:
Visa received. God is so good. God works things in his perfect time ! Not as we planned but his plan..... :-* :D ;)

Praise God for His wonderful gift to you, Jurese...may we know your timelines please, so that other members that are still waiting for their magic visas will keep their faith alive! also, paper po ba or online application?

Thanks!

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
hello everyone, need your help, since i am applying for open work permit, what will i put on the details of intended work to canada (continuation)?.. or do i need to leave it blank?

Jureese

Jun 28, 2012
TIME LINE :

June 18, 2014 : submit application (paper) to VFS Kuwait (SOWP and Study permit)
Sept. 19 , 2014 : email the addtl doc to cic (letter of Job Approval of my Husband) (SINP)
November 9 , 2014 : Received the good news :) Visa Approved

We are planning to go to Canada next year March 2015 , kaze tapusin pa ng anak ko yung school dito sa Kuwait.

Good luck sa lahat ng nag iintay for sure darating na rin yan ..... Have faith at pray lng .

Jureese

Jun 28, 2012
hello everyone, need your help, since i am applying for open work permit, what will i put on the details of intended work to canada (continuation)?.. or do i need to leave it blank?

Hello : yung sa prov. / city/town : kung nasan ang asawa mo sa canada
yung add. : NOT YET KNOWN (OPEN WORK PERMIT)
JOB TITLE : NOT YET KNOWN
BRIEF DESC : (APPLYING FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT)
DURATION EXPECTED : ang ilagay mo yung date na mag aaply ka ng visa then yung expiration ng working permit ng asawa mo.

Sana makatulong ito. Ito kaze ang nakalagay sa application namin.... Good luck

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
Hi,

Great thread, ive learned a lot here.

I have a few questions about sponsoring my wife to work in Canada.

I am born in Canada and hold a full time job NOC B, good credit and never been on social assistance.

My wife is currently here in Canada on a multiple-entry visitor visa which is good for another 3 years.

I'm assuming I am applying inland owp but do I apply on her behalf or does she apply on her own?

Do I also submit my credentials like job letter, bank statement, etc?

Thanks in advance

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
User1103 said:
Hi! I just submitted my passport today. I applied online. :)

Here's my timeline:

Jul 26 - First submission of SOWP
Jul 29 - MR requested by CIC
Aug 12 - MR received by CIC
Sept 15 - First application refused since there's no NBI cert
Sept 22 - Second submission with NBI cert
Sept 24 - MR status: passed (I uploaded the MR receipt only)
Nov 3 - Passport requested (but status in CIC is still "Not Started")
Nov 4 - Passed my passport in CVAC

Need to wait for 3-5 working days for my passport. :)

I don't know the process yet after I receive my passport though.

Goodluck to all!
My husband submitted his Spousal work permit last Oct 22 and after a day he got a request for medical. We are just waiting for his medical results. I just want to ask which part of the online application we can attached the NBI because as I am looking at his CIC account, it only ask for OWP application form, TRV application, passport, picture and additional letter. We have not heard anything yet after his medical but Im thinking if you have any idea where we could attach the NBI so it will be included in their review. Thanks

User1103

Nov 4, 2014
nehetrosa said:
My husband submitted his Spousal work permit last Oct 22 and after a day he got a request for medical. We are just waiting for his medical results. I just want to ask which part of the online application we can attached the NBI because as I am looking at his CIC account, it only ask for OWP application form, TRV application, passport, picture and additional letter. We have not heard anything yet after his medical but Im thinking if you have any idea where we could attach the NBI so it will be included in their review. Thanks
Hi! I included it in my Letter of Explanation. I used an online PDF merger. :)

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
FaithLoveStrength said:
Thank you 5JandL_inGodweTrust for keeping the faith and for lifting hopes.

May you be heard by our God. Again thank you and best of luck to all of us.
Hello FaithLoveStrength! kamusta na ang application mo, do you have an update na ba? what's your timeline na nga po ulit? thank you.

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
Another question Po. Do we need to submit proof of funds/ bank certificate from either the spouse in Canada or the applicant. Kung need po proof of funds any idea po Kung how much dapat ang nasa bank? Any answers and opinion will Be highly appreciated. Thank you very much!!

vinjulius

Nov 20, 2014
Hi po..

Got my negative result last sept. 27 due to lack of nbi. Pero sa online list of requirement po naman eh wala dun ung nbi.

Anyone po na same case po...?

Thank you.

vinjulius

Nov 20, 2014
good eve guys

need your advice po.

got a negative result last sept on my work visa application due to lack of NBI document.

and my agency make an appeal to the Canadian Embassy, Manila to reconsider the application as NBI document is NOT a part of the initial document
requirements list online.

anyone knows the time line for an appeal for this incident po.

thanks