+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Yes. One copy will be submitted to the CBSA officer, the other copy is yours to keep and you must not lose it because you will need that when you apply for citizenship.

Two weeks average. You can apply for COA/CIIP now and then apply for PDOS after you receive your COPR.
Thanks lo!

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
Hello po!

I just want to ask, we filed our application through an agency, we paid the fees last july 25. Our agency did not give us the username and password of our account. Is there another way po where i can personally check the status of our application?
Thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello po!

I just want to ask, we filed our application through an agency, we paid the fees last july 25. Our agency did not give us the username and password of our account. Is there another way po where i can personally check the status of our application?
Thank you.
No. You are at the mercy of your agency.
It's normal for them not to give a username and password because they have a special consultant portal to manage multiple clients. It's different from people who apply by themselves.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Is it okay to land directly in calgary? Not in vancouver. Im looking at plane tickets with direct flight from japan to calgary.

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
hello po,

ask ko lang po kasi gusto ko po i-fill yung express entry profile namin mag asawa. qualified po ako for canadian experience class kaya ako po ang primary applicant. May mga tanong lang po kami:

- kelangan ko po ba ilagay ang High School at ibang vocational courses ko (like online classes) sa 'education history' ng EE profile? ang problem wala po akong WES for those kasi hindi raw ini-evaluate ng WES yung mga vocational courses. tapos pag hindi po namin ilagay, pwede ko po ba ilagay to sa personal history?
- kelangan po ba ilagay ng asawa ko ung buong 10 year work history niya? wala po kaming macclaim na points dun kasi noc D ung trabaho niya.

salamat po sa makakasagot! :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Is it okay to land directly in calgary? Not in vancouver. Im looking at plane tickets with direct flight from japan to calgary.
You can land anywhere except Quebec, even if you're PNP. OK, you can land in Quebec, but they might give you a hard time if you're not QSW.

hello po,

ask ko lang po kasi gusto ko po i-fill yung express entry profile namin mag asawa. qualified po ako for canadian experience class kaya ako po ang primary applicant. May mga tanong lang po kami:

- kelangan ko po ba ilagay ang High School at ibang vocational courses ko (like online classes) sa 'education history' ng EE profile? ang problem wala po akong WES for those kasi hindi raw ini-evaluate ng WES yung mga vocational courses. tapos pag hindi po namin ilagay, pwede ko po ba ilagay to sa personal history?
- kelangan po ba ilagay ng asawa ko ung buong 10 year work history niya? wala po kaming macclaim na points dun kasi noc D ung trabaho niya.

salamat po sa makakasagot! :)
1. Yes, just put them in your personal history. ECA is not required for CEC. ECA only adds extra points if the applicant wants them.
2. He doesn't have to put all 10 years in the work history if he can't claim those points, but he must declare them all in his personal history.

Reactions: softmallowgum

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
1. Yes, just put them in your personal history. ECA is not required for CEC. ECA only adds extra points if the applicant wants them.
2. He doesn't have to put all 10 years in the work history if he can't claim those points, but he must declare them all in his personal history.

Thank you po sa mabilis na reply!!! <3

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014

Additional question lang po dun sa spouse, kahit po noc D in canada hindi namin kelangan i-lagay? current work and past work niya po dito sa canada ay under NOC D din po.

yung foreign history po, sure kami sa personal history namin ilalagay. pero ung in cananada experience, baka po i-check nila kaya lang po kami kinakabahan. thanks po uli!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Additional question lang po dun sa spouse, kahit po noc D in canada hindi namin kelangan i-lagay? current work and past work niya po dito sa canada ay under NOC D din po.

yung foreign history po, sure kami sa personal history namin ilalagay. pero ung in cananada experience, baka po i-check nila kaya lang po kami kinakabahan. thanks po uli!
That's a good point. If it's his current job, it's a good idea to declare it in his work history.
Just be sure he really does qualify for CEC even if he is currently in the NOC D job.

kristine purple

Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-1-2017
AOR Received.
13-1-2017
Med's Done....
1-29-2017
Interview........
NA
hi anyone here still waiting for ppr? jan 2017 fsw-o

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

ewa2t

Jul 30, 2017
No fingerprint? Are you sure? Did they change the formatting again? It's usually beside the QR code. Unless they removed the QR code too.
meron pong QR code. pero nagtataka lang po ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Pero nag finger print po ako sa embassy sa application ko ng NBI so nagtataka talaga ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Siguro po malabo lang pero sana sa renewal ko magkaroon na ng fingerprint. Otherwise, pwede po ba ito subject for scrutiny? This is beyond my control dahil Government agency na po ang may sakop ng pagpiprint ng certificate..
@pacificislander did you submit as is or nilagay mu fingerprint sa card?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
meron pong QR code. pero nagtataka lang po ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Pero nag finger print po ako sa embassy sa application ko ng NBI so nagtataka talaga ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Siguro po malabo lang pero sana sa renewal ko magkaroon na ng fingerprint. Otherwise, pwede po ba ito subject for scrutiny? This is beyond my control dahil Government agency na po ang may sakop ng pagpiprint ng certificate..
Wala din fingerprint sa akin. Nagpa-fingerprint ako sa Philippine Embassy in Singapore. Akala ko normal lang na walang fingerprint kapag galing sa embassy. Wala din yung signature ko.