+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For people immigrating to Canada in and around 6th March

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am moving to Canada on 6th march from India.I will be based in Ontario and then start looking for a job.I have started this thread so that we can help each other.I have heard that networking is key to be successful in Canada.We can share our views,plans and all other information that one feels is required to be successful in Canada.

Just a bit about me.I am an IT professional and I will look for a job in my profession.Hopefully,I will get it soon and then like to help others in finding jobs.

Remember,networking is gonna be key to be successful in Canada.So let's start networking and make connections and help each other.This forum itself is the best place for networking.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Where are u guys? Where are all the people moving to Canada in March to Ontario,especially Ottawa,Landing at Ottawa international airport?What's happening?

ppatel

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
04-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
First AOR october 2010, Second AOR January 2011 , In-Process 21-May-2012
Med's Request
25-May-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013. Medical Result has been received line added on 12-June-2013. Sent PPT, RPRF Fees, PCC and updated POF to NDOV on 12-June-2013. DD Encashed: 19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 13-Sep-2013, Stamped date 17-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
Plan in February 2014 Last Week
Hi All forum members,

We will be coming on 8 March in Toronto..

We both r IT Professional.. Please keep in Touch for job hunting.

I have Query regarding:----

which form we should fill for Goods to carry and good to follow?

B4 form is for "Goods to carry"-- Is it right?

Which form i should fill for "Goods to Follow"?

Is it any restriction to take any specific amount items in goods to follow list?

for e.g My Kitchen Utensils :-- 12270 rs. and Food Item :-- 10000 rs ... so is it any tax issue during delivery ? pls reply.

Thnaks....

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Patel, there is no restriction whatsoever on the goods u carry except of items like alcoho,etc.
Goods to follow r those goods that u may wish to bring later. Qorax has an all together dedicated thread on this forum, find it and u will get all ur doubts cleared.

jallumurali

Mar 3, 2014
Trick said:
Hi All,

I am moving to Canada on 6th march from India.I will be based in Ontario and then start looking for a job.I have started this thread so that we can help each other.I have heard that networking is key to be successful in Canada.We can share our views,plans and all other information that one feels is required to be successful in Canada.

Just a bit about me.I am an IT professional and I will look for a job in my profession.Hopefully,I will get it soon and then like to help others in finding jobs.

Remember,networking is gonna be key to be successful in Canada.So let's start networking and make connections and help each other.This forum itself is the best place for networking.
i am murali completed b.tech in Electronics and communication Engineering i am looking to work and settle in Canada please help me

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi PPatel,

I completed my landing in Nov ,2013 and officers at the airport were very friendly.I wasn't sure about the different types of forms to fill .So I created word document for the list of goods which I was bringing and the list of goods to bring when I renter Canada . They looked at my lists and put stamps on the list of goods to follow and asked me to bring that lists when I come back. However,I will advise you to go through the Qorax posts and u will have good idea about different forms.

I used the same form for both types of goods.I will say u play by the rules.

No,there will not be any tax issue if you list the goods in the form when you renter Canada.Officer will put stamp on the lists and then you will be all set If u do not mention items such as electronics etc in the goods to follow list then you will have to pay tax when u reenter Canada.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jallumurali said:
i am murali completed b.tech in Electronics and communication Engineering i am looking to work and settle in Canada please help me

Hi jallumurali,

First,you should check on Canadian immigration website whether Canada need people in your line.