+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for PCC from UAE AND OTHER GULF COUNTRIES..... HELPLINE IN BANGALORE

saahil

Mar 22, 2012
Guys,

Im one of the applicant who suffered a lot to obtain a pcc from UAE being in india.. finally
i found an agent in bangalore... HELPLINE SERVICES.. its near majestic.... believe me this guy
is able to get the pcc within just 30 working days.... he has great contacts... please circulate
this no. as much as possible so that people who are in this worst situation of submitting pcc
will make use of this.......

HELP LINE SERVICES
A/60 cottonpet main road
adinarayana swamy temple street
bangalore 560053
ph : +9180 26709688
cell +91 9343788688

thanks

mappleleaf

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Dubai please refer:
http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=71578

It's quite easy over a mouse click.

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
saahil said:
Guys,

Im one of the applicant who suffered a lot to obtain a pcc from UAE being in india.. finally
i found an agent in bangalore... HELPLINE SERVICES.. its near majestic.... believe me this guy
is able to get the pcc within just 30 working days.... he has great contacts... please circulate
this no. as much as possible so that people who are in this worst situation of submitting pcc
will make use of this.......

HELP LINE SERVICES
A/60 cottonpet main road
adinarayana swamy temple street
bangalore 560053

do they obtain pcc for ksa as well
ph : +9180 26709688
cell +91 9343788688

thanks

hkb

Jul 2, 2012
Hello,

My husband had submitted the PCC request to helpline in Kochi Kerala. A month has passed and now the helpline folks are telling us that UAE cannot issue PCC as they only issue it to residents. But on top of that the helpline guy in Kochi is asking for 40000 Rupees in addition to what we had paid earlier if we want this document he says he will get this under the table or whatever from UAE. Is this right did you have to pay that much money to helpline in order to get a PCC? I feel like helpline is trying to make money here as we need this document. I am not sure we want to spend that kind of money. If we write an affidavit and let Canada know that UAE does not issue PCCs to non-residents will that work...I am not sure what can we do. I think the helpline group of companies are running a scam. I would highly appreciate your advice or any help on this matter. Thank you so much.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello friend ,
I too have applied for my wife's Pcc from kottayam helpline earlier they were not accepting as they had a block in processing Saudi Pcc last week they called me and asked me to submit 3000dhs in Dubai office as the block is over , don't know how much time will it take as the deadline is over for me to submit my wife's Pcc to ndvo but then I send letter asking for more time showing some proof that I have applied for Pcc . Now I m tensed as I didnt get Pcc so far and don't know how vo going to respond just praying to almighty that I m not rejected .
I tell u this helpline agency is the only way to get Pcc from middle east

hkb

Jul 2, 2012
Hi Binson,

Thank you so much for your reply. How long ago did you apply for PCC and submitted additional money 3000dhs to process the PCC? Thank you for your reply.

bennyson

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hkb said:
Hello,

My husband had submitted the PCC request to helpline in Kochi Kerala. A month has passed and now the helpline folks are telling us that UAE cannot issue PCC as they only issue it to residents. But on top of that the helpline guy in Kochi is asking for 40000 Rupees in addition to what we had paid earlier if we want this document he says he will get this under the table or whatever from UAE. Is this right did you have to pay that much money to helpline in order to get a PCC? I feel like helpline is trying to make money here as we need this document. I am not sure we want to spend that kind of money. If we write an affidavit and let Canada know that UAE does not issue PCCs to non-residents will that work...I am not sure what can we do. I think the helpline group of companies are running a scam. I would highly appreciate your advice or any help on this matter. Thank you so much.
BINSON said:
Hello friend ,
I too have applied for my wife's Pcc from kottayam helpline earlier they were not accepting as they had a block in processing Saudi Pcc last week they called me and asked me to submit 3000dhs in Dubai office as the block is over , don't know how much time will it take as the deadline is over for me to submit my wife's Pcc to ndvo but then I send letter asking for more time showing some proof that I have applied for Pcc . Now I m tensed as I didnt get Pcc so far and don't know how vo going to respond just praying to almighty that I m not rejected .
I tell u this helpline agency is the only way to get Pcc from middle east
Hi HKB and Binson,

Am bennyson and am working in KSA. I called Helpline office ( KTM ) for KSA PCC for my wife. They told the same answer to my enquiry. I got another agency's no from one of my friend in this forum. I contacted them and they asked 20000 for this.See the difference.But the problem is
they need 3 months time. MY father n law will go to their office today and i will give you the details if you want to know...

Bennyson..

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I know about that agency too I too called them up and knew about the money difference tooo but then I m in hurry and I heard ndvo accepts their receipt then any other agency helpline is more trustfull if they cannot get u the Pcc they will return our money back do u have any deadline to submit pcc

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi friends ,
Just want to ask u all something I m leaving Saudi today goin on final exit do I need to inform ndvo of this change?

hkb

Jul 2, 2012
Hi Binson,

So we went ahead and submitted the additional money to helpline in order to obtain the PCC. We have to submit the PCC in this tight timeline. After all this hopefully we get it soon. The helpline rep. hasn't told us how long it will take. Please keep me posted if you get yours. I will do the same. Thank you!!

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anybody guide who received uae pcc from outside UAE got back the fingerprints card(which u sent) alongwith the PCC application

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
let someone in the uae to settle your application for pcc in the uae, just complete the req and old uae pcc and an emirati id can help also for the proccessing.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i can do that 501 but the prerequisites are the problem especially as im in saudi now