+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For LSBF and Stouffville .....Is iT True...?

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Face Book Chat History with one of my friend in Ontario

me: If its possible for you to check LSBF TORONTO CAMPUS AND ask them couple of things Specially below requested.. for one of my friend
he is in need to proceed for ACCA from LSBF TORONTO and having a question that is it possible for him to take bank loan despite of asking his elder brother and uncle to finance him for Bank Statement
Kindly Check it out from CIC.GOV.CA or any other Reliable Resource since i have been through so many pages online but not a valid info is found till now
waiting for your reply
rgds

Friend:
w salam
sorry bro i m in office so thats y was uable to do chat with u..
Bro the thing is Canadian will never gonna support financialy nor they gonna give any loan to international students...
and LSBF and Stouffville are the institute which are not recognized by canadian government so you cant obtain a work permit even to do job off campus..

IS it True ...?
Show me the ground realities...i wana know if its not feasible for people to obtain a work permit off thr ground since some one has told me earlier that its not the same, embassy will allow you to work 20 standard hours a week apart from your study

rayhan0701

Apr 13, 2011
Unfortunately its true. You can only apply for off campus work permit if you studied a Canadian publicly funded college/university more than 6 months. LSBF & Stouffville both are private organization. Check out the following link to see which college/uni. students are illegible for Off campus work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dear Tnt4ever i got my visa on LSBF's acceptance letter and i know many ppl who applied on Stouffville's acceptance letter and got their visa its true that these both institutes are not recognized from CIC and LSBF is good as compare stouffville....

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx very much for your kind information
but as far as my self is concern, i do believe in below story
i became an expatriate in Saudi Arabia for over 2 years where as my Iqama was issued from Jeddah,
My core Field is F& Beverage( Hospitality Management)
Apart from my iqama status, i did work in eastern province for over 21 months since i was illegal and i was not allowed to work out side Saudi Arabia

Now, lets talk about canada, its true that the listed uni/colleges are showing clearly that LSBF and stouffville is out of this permission these days, but as far as my knowledge is concerned, only LSBF is the place offering ACCA based on UK Affiliation...!
M i wrong on it..?
Kindly advise me if other colleges are too offering ACCA in same region

Secondly, no body need a legal permit even though in UK, when students are allowed to work only 20 hours a week and them work like animals, the main concern is in future,( from a reliable source) least concerned but sure, LSBF will get it on board and its gona start MBA+ ACCA just like UK

well nothing is to worry about, all we need is to land in Canada, thats all
rest we will see,

* a problem is a hurdle which keep your eyes off the goal when you are passionate about it*
and dont wory guys, nothing is bad and nothing is perfect

thanx for your kind interest

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But What about the embassy work permit for 20 hours a week
what would be the possibility for a student to spent over 21hours when he is having only 3 hours class per day
u cant sleep for the rest of the day
u cant go out for the whole day man
come on, i know its true that embassy allows you to work 20 hours a week how ever the conditions are but what would be the possible thing
cant understand
i checked with three consultants
all of them told me the same thing, ( am not concerned with their business or visa processing with them) that its not new for a student to stay silent for the whole day after a 3 hours class each day, so 20 hours are granted every single candidate to proceed for his professional life also...

could any one who is already in canada studying in LSBF may add his comments that how they spent their time if they are not doing job there...?
fee scenario is the same, only a difference is of 2000 CAD so thats not gona be for a person like me atleast
thanx again for reading

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
I guess that its not bout da list . Any full time student is allowed 2 work 4 std 2o hours work . Alijumani n others m i right ?

kami686

May 9, 2011
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I still work in Canada even if I don’t apply under a student-related work permit program?

If you are not eligible or do not want to work under a student-related work permit program (such as the Off-Campus Work Permit Program, On-Campus Work Program, Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, or Internship/Co-op Program), you can apply for a work permit to work in Canada during or after your studies under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.

It is illegal for you to work in Canada without a valid work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

kami686

May 9, 2011
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read in LSBF brochure that they r starting Canadian Business Experience Certificate program from August and below there is a line which is stated as :In addition to the a student visa, international student will also receive a work permit which allow them to meet the work requirement on the C B E C.

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly Update the Link,
As per my info i jst came to know that LSBF signed a contract with a SingaPore Based Corporate house providing them over 500 students From LSBF canada in next 4 semesters or more to fill their details
my applications has already been sent and i Am on my way to get my visa done
Pray for me, and also i do for all of my brothers
i believe in one thing, once you are in, you got tons of opportunities to work even better in form of Cash in Hand despite of Working with a fixed Employer
all in all a student needs to met his financial requirements and for that, its important to work under
no one will guide you unless you your self are @ real ground
Best of luck to every body
thanks very much

kami686 said:
I read in LSBF brochure that they r starting Canadian Business Experience Certificate program from August and below there is a line which is stated as :In addition to the a student visa, international student will also receive a work permit which allow them to meet the work requirement on the C B E C.

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
Good Day - To apply Off Campus Work Permit Or SIN card not depends on study in a government college
or private college, please refer to the following website.

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sc/sin/

Thanks

I

innocent ejaz

alijumani said:
Dear Tnt4ever i got my visa on LSBF's acceptance letter and i know many ppl who applied on Stouffville's acceptance letter and got their visa its true that these both institutes are not recognized from CIC and LSBF is good as compare stouffville....

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEy Every One

Apart from my Own Query, Below is the Response from LSBF Canada

'' Gain Practical Skills and Knowledge with Canadian Business Experience Class
Only with LSBF Canada are you able to take your ACCA studies to the next level with the Canadian Business Experience Class.
Help yourself stand out from the competition by gaining relevant practical skills and obtaining valuable work experience that is demanded by employers around the world.
Studied in conjunction with your ACCA, the Canadian Business Experience Class provides students the opportunity to study one of our relevant and engaging short courses.
Starting in August, 2011 the Canadian Business Experience Class will help you develop the skills necessary to ensure success. Apply today to reserve your place, or contact us for more information.

Terms and Conditions
Courses will run for 36 Hours per intake.
To study 1 semester of the Canadian Business Experience Class Program, students must study a minimum of 6 papers. A minimum of 3 addition papers must be studied for each additional intake (9 for 2 semesters, 12 for 3 semesters and 14 papers for 4 semesters)
Assistance will be available to help students find suitable internship placements, however work placement are not guaranteed to be provided.
The program requires that students participate in a unpaid/volunteer placement.
Paid positions will not be made available.
In addition to the a student visa, international students will also receive a work permit which will allow them to meet the work requirements of the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program.
Upon graduation from the program, students will receive a certificate indicating the number of courses they participated in and the number of work terms the experienced.
Students must study the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program in conjunction with ACCA tuition—it cannot be studied separately on its own''

Ref Link Below:

(w)(w)(w).lsbfcanada.com/programs/acca/canadian-business-experience-class/

And apart from this, students work with their own strength with Cash in hand Jobs based on their experience and Skills

Comments are welcome...thanks
Best of Luck to All who applied for their visa's

Rgds

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
Yes
I co-opted in the CBEC programme starting in August.

Paid $2500 more for it though :)

abrar2007

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2011
Med's Request
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
13-08-2011
@junaid,,,,are you in canada? did u get co-op work permit???---i need to know.....i am also applying for LSBF

where are you frm??