+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR JOMAR :) ABOUT AOR REQUEST :)

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
hi jomar :) i just want to ask are you filipino? by the way about your question.. i recieved my AOR july 21, '09 ecas changed to in process a few days after i recieved my AOR. since your wife is from the philippines the processing here now is kinda fast.. so you don't have to worry... i'm sure your wife will be recieving her passport request around 1st week or 2nd week of november so be ready...

they usually require:

CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) which you can get in NSO it usually takes 10 days or more so i advice you to tell your wife to request for it as soon as possible...

if your wife didn't provide her clearances here in the philippines on your application i would also advice her to obtain it right away...
she will be needing to get her police clearance, she can get it at any city hall near to her place..

the police clearance only takes a an hour or less. and i also suggest that she provides
nbi clearance local and international which will also take a couple of hours to get as long as she already have a record

i just want to ask have she stayed or lived in abroad for morethan 6 months???
because if she did. then she will be asked for a police clearance in that country
as well which she can get in the embassy of that specific country.. usually takes
30-45 days :)

and oh lastly.. if you didn't include your marriage contract/certificate in your
application they may also ask for that.. i'm very sure. so i suggest that you tell
your wife to obtain these documents as soon as possible before recieving the passport
request so when it arrives she will just have to send/give it to the embassy :)
because you will only be giveN 45 days to complete all requested documents.

and tell your wife as well if she only lives around metro manila it would be much
safer and faster if she personally go to canadian embassy in makati and drop the
documents in the drop box :)

goodluck jomar :) if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask
always glad to help!:) take care!:)

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your speedy response.

Yup, im a filipino. regarding to the supporting documents of my wife. We included the marriage certificate, cenomar(me and my wife), nbi clearance(international). But we didnt send her police clearance. How about with your applications that u have been submitted, did you submit all that i said [marriage certificate, cenomar(me and my wife), nbi clearance(international)], When you received the PPR, are they asking about the police clearance and resubmit all those documents that i said again [marriage certificate, cenomar(me and my wife), nbi clearance(international)].???

When are you moving in here? where in canada?

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting for your reply frednixflores!!! lol!!!

still confusing!!! please help me!!