+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA From WES - Diploma From Mumbai

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hi Experts,

i have done Diploma from Maharashtra State Board of technical Education.As a part of ECA i have submitted required documents to Diploma University for attestation purpose.
From Diploma University(@ Bandra, Mumbai) they are saying that on WES form i need to paste photograph ( on top right corner of the form) and take college principal signature/stamp on it.

Problem is, i am outside of the country and my friend is doing favor to me.When he approach to my college principal, he simply rejected it by saying that student should be there, which is not possible in my case.

Now, My question... is it OK, If i send sealed envelope ( which is provided by Diploma University, Only marsk sheet and Diploma passing certificate)to WES without Academic Request form.

Can WES accept it? OR anyone else also faced same situation in past?

Please let me know.

Thanks //

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Photograph is not needed on the transcript (academic) request form. Nowhere it has been mentioned.

Transcripts need to be supported by the academic requests form, or else WES won't accept it. Also remember to mention your WES Ref number on all the documents including the transcripts if possible before sealing them in the envelope.

So your diploma univ envelope contains - photocopies of marksheets and convocation certificate attested+Original transcript+Transcript form

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
niravk said:
Photograph is not needed on the transcript (academic) request form. Nowhere it has been mentioned.

Transcripts need to be supported by the academic requests form, or else WES won't accept it. Also remember to mention your WES Ref number on all the documents including the transcripts if possible before sealing them in the envelope.

So your diploma univ envelope contains - photocopies of marksheets and convocation certificate attested+Original transcript+Transcript form
Hi Nirav,

Yes.. I agree that photographa is not needed.. but they(From Diploma University) are saying that this is the procedure that they are following for all candidates. :mad:

Please let me know if someone also faced this OR will it be OK/WES can accept .. if i send only Diploma Mark sheet + Diploma passing certificate in a sealed envelope (without Academic request form).

Thanks //

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is strange...

Paste your photograph on the transcript request form and seal it in an envelop along with other documents. That is the only option you have. I don't think WES will accept your educational documents without the transcript request form.