Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Burrah, am excited, my parents just landed here in Canada.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Naavy100 said:
Lao bai mitro ....landed back to Canada again after completing 1 year as a PR ...

Flying experience with British Airways was terrible ...they lost my baggage which has finally arrived after 3 days from London .

Weather is great here in Toronto ...no more snow ..!!

Will keep you all updated

Sat Sri Akal
Welcome back.

Bhaajee British Airways barrey thoda experience sun kay maada lagaa, however in contrast meray parents daa experience bahut excellent aa, oh New Delhi -Calgary ayyey nay Via London on British Airways.

just123

Apr 9, 2012
lokoloko0 said:
Bhaji plenty of work visa frauds going on in Punjab.
Two of our knowns fell victim sometime ago.
Usually you tell such agents that you will pay only when your son/relative reaches Canada and calls from there on telephone. They take your son/relative to Mumbai/Bangalore/Calcutta etc. saying that boarding will take place from there and from there, they take him to Nepal and imprison him in some hotel, beat him and make him call you on telephone to say that he has reached safely and so let the remaining money be paid. After that, God knows what happens to your relative.

We actually came across one such scam. Two more of our guys believed an agent on receiving a call from their friend (Also a victim, paid 12.5 lacs himself) who said that he has reached safely, paid 14 lac each. But later on, the guy managed to escape from their prison, came home and told everything.

So, please be alert.
By the way, after paying 14 lacs each, at least our boys were saved from further torture, because we identified that the hologram did not appear to be authentic on the visa. And when we investigated further, we came to know that unlike most of the Canadian visas (which carry horse rider stickers), ours had the stickers of canada's national flag.

I suggest you please compare with some real visa of Canada, before sending your relative/friend. I think all the stickers are similar (whether vsitor or work visa) and only category mentioned is different. So, compare it with some visitor visa, if work visa sticker is not available.
Hello Paaji,
Agent haale tak flight nai karwa riha.asi wait kar rahe haa.menu daso ki tuhde mundia di flight kitho karwai si? te oh Nepal kive pahunche.ki tusi tickt check kitia si?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
PLEASSSSSSSEE HELP MEEEEEEE/////

Please someone guide me... i get 2 know my file is closed from ma consultant and they are not providing us wth the letter CHC send.... I want to know the matter and want to appeal 2 reopen the file please guide me how much time it requires??? Please someone help me.. I need ur help.. My all documents were clear these consultant head office in INDIA and they are saying internally we are deciding is this case for reapply or not thhey are delaying our time i feel?? please guide me how can i re appeal after knowing what are the lacking and i need to know the lacking first and then appeal?? is there any certain time period required for it???

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just123 said:
Hello Paaji,
Agent haale tak flight nai karwa riha.asi wait kar rahe haa.menu daso ki tuhde mundia di flight kitho karwai si? te oh Nepal kive pahunche.ki tusi tickt check kitia si?
bhaji sade mundia ne agent nu poore paise de ke passport lai laye si ..... after that they came to know that the visa is actually fake!
so they did not board any flight, but instead, they threatened the local agent (middle man) that they are going to complain the whole matter to the police.... The local agent then promised to return all the money (most of which he said he has already paid to some other agent in Calcutta) from his own pocket, slowly in installments.... but still, he has not paid them fully, after 3 years. :(

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Nadeem_jee said:
PLEASSSSSSSEE HELP MEEEEEEE/////

Please someone guide me... i get 2 know my file is closed from ma consultant and they are not providing us wth the letter CHC send.... I want to know the matter and want to appeal 2 reopen the file please guide me how much time it requires??? Please someone help me.. I need ur help.. My all documents were clear these consultant head office in INDIA and they are saying internally we are deciding is this case for reapply or not thhey are delaying our time i feel?? please guide me how can i re appeal after knowing what are the lacking and i need to know the lacking first and then appeal?? is there any certain time period required for it???
I am sorry to hear that, send qorax a PM, I believe he would be having best advice for you. Your consultant can't deny giving you any document related to your case.

just123

Apr 9, 2012
lokoloko0 said:
bhaji sade mundia ne agent nu poore paise de ke passport lai laye si ..... after that they came to know that the visa is actually fake!
so they did not board any flight, but instead, they threatened the local agent (middle man) that they are going to complain the whole matter to the police.... The local agent then promised to return all the money (most of which he said he has already paid to some other agent in Calcutta) from his own pocket, slowly in installments.... but still, he has not paid them fully, after 3 years. :(
we also given 45 lac for 3 person.they r saying they have setting in embassy.Middleman have money in his hand.but i don't think the visa copies he sent us are genuine.as visa category mention WORKING instead of WORKER.NO MEDICAL NO INTERVIEWS.fake tickets,now asking for one week extension.

lokoloko0

Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just123 said:
we also given 45 lac for 3 person.they r saying they have setting in embassy.Middleman have money in his hand.but i don't think the visa copies he sent us are genuine.as visa category mention WORKING instead of WORKER.NO MEDICAL NO INTERVIEWS.fake tickets,now asking for one week extension.
You should not have given money after I warned you, brother :eek: :( :-X
You had nothing to loose.

But now you should beware ..... at least..... "DO NOT SEND YOUR BOYS UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL THE VERIFIED AND GENIUNE DOCUMENTS IN HAND"

Duniya (especially agents) baut kharab a bhaji :(

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
bayee party time..............@@ in process ho giya apna status v

harry12

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 nov 2009
Doc's Request.
20 jan 2010
File Transfer...
10 may 2010
Med's Request
28 sep 2010
Med's Done....
1 oct 2010
Passport Req..
28 sep 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 nov 2010
LANDED..........
7 june 2011
Doglover ji ssa......ki tusi mainu Qubec de bare wich das sakde hon kidan da province hai......mere ik friend nu agent Qubec bhejna chahunda hai...waiting for ur reply

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
harry12 said:
Doglover ji ssa......ki tusi mainu Qubec de bare wich das sakde hon kidan da province hai......mere ik friend nu agent Qubec bhejna chahunda hai...waiting for ur reply
bahut hee maada province hai, bhull kay naa jaioo.

Amrose

Feb 22, 2011
My Tourist Visa Got rejected 8 months back.I want to reapply it.

I m student here and applied for canada tourist visa to visit my sister but they rejected my visa stating that i will not return back. . I had previously history of travelling in usa on student visa but i return back after some months due to some family problem nd now staying permanently in my hometown . But still by seeing this they rejected me.I had even show that i m the student here and will return after these summer vacations . please help.what should i do now???.

Immigrant84

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
All documents in order
AOR Received.
Dec 20, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 23, 2012
Med's Request
Mar 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 30, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 21, 2012
Re: Police Certificate from USA

I needed to obtain a PCC from US as well since I lived there.
It's a simple process. You need to get a "Criminal Background Check" done from FBI. You can find all the info on FBI website. w w w. fbi. gov /about-us /cjis /background-checks
You need to send them the application form along with the payment (It was $18 when I got it done) & a set of your fingerprints. Be very careful when getting the fingerprinting done. Bcz if for any reason they're not satisfied, they'll ask you to send another set of fingerprints. Also, FBI corresponds with you through POST & not EMAIL, & that delays the process a lot. Read the fingerprinting instructions very carefully. I did my fingerprints myself. However, you can go to your police station and ask the fingerprinting dude to help you out with it.
If everything's fine, you'll get your PCC in 30 days.
Hope that helps.

jaggadaku said:
Hi,

I am an Indian Citizen. I stayed in US for a year in 2009-10. I want to apply for Canadian PR now. While going through the guidelines I found out that I have to obtain a police clearance certificate from all those counteries where I have spent more than 6 months continuously.
Right now I am in India and I want to obtain a police certificate for my stay in US.
I have the following queries if someone can help :

1) Is it possible to obtain a police certificate at this stage now?

2) What is the procedure?

3) Will the US embassy in New Delhi of any help?

Waiting for your replies guys,

Thanks,

Jagga Daku

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
SSA veero,
mein tuhade saareya kolo 1 gal clear karni c. i have done B.pharm with 3 yrs exp. as pharmacist and i have also done M.B.A in healthcare through correspondence study but attended classes 15hrs/week. i want to know can i claim points for my masters and work exp. at the same time ??
please reply.
Thanks.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
limeloveaman said:
SSA veero,
mein tuhade saareya kolo 1 gal clear karni c. i have done B.pharm with 3 yrs exp. as pharmacist and i have also done M.B.A in healthcare through correspondence study but attended classes 15hrs/week. i want to know can i claim points for my masters and work exp. at the same time ??
please reply.
Thanks.
Shayad NAAIII