for aanban,calgirl,madhav,nilsej,san and all those who got decision

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I am Ankur Desai.
I have completed my medicals and sent passports to NEW DEHI CHC on 24th october.
But it seems nothing has been done for me so far.
Meanwhile I heard from few of my frens that as I have selected ontario as the destination it will take time for me.
SO i want to know destination of calgal ,madhav,nilsej and others who got recently approved their case from CHC nd so that we can know weather its truth or just a rumous.
I think jigna also can tell weather he/she has selected ontario as the destination?
Hope ill get some highlight onto it.
Ankur

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
mokshagj15 said:
Hi guys,
I am Ankur Desai.
I have completed my medicals and sent passports to NEW DEHI CHC on 24th october.
But it seems nothing has been done for me so far.
Meanwhile I heard from few of my frens that as I have selected ontario as the destination it will take time for me.
SO i want to know destination of calgal ,madhav,nilsej and others who got recently approved their case from CHC nd so that we can know weather its truth or just a rumous.
I think jigna also can tell weather he/she has selected ontario as the destination?
Hope ill get some highlight onto it.
Ankur
That can't be the reason for delay. My port of entry is Toronto. Everybody knows it's in Ontario.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokshagj15, I also heard same as you. So I have filled Edmonton (Alberta). Actually I want to go to Edmonton only.

But if others also post their destinations, then only it can be cleared.

I also wanted to know that can we land to different place? Is the place written in the Visa or COPR? Seniors pl. guide.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Moksha,

Though I'm not on your calling list, I yet thought to respond for the overall benefit of all.

Our landing destination has nothing to do with the processing time/s. Neither any other thing (except... given below) that we put in the apps. The entire process is fair & on 'equality of choise'. The delays though rest on:

1. Incomplete info/docs: -needing more deliberation by the VO (he may or may not ask for further docs).
2. Diversity of vocation/exp/residence: -needs excessive b/ground checks.
3. Military Cases (like me): -needs stupidly extra checks/SECDEC.
4. Med Scrutiny: -for some cases need deliberation by PMB-Ottawa.
5. Major Interim Docs added: -needs further BFDs.
6. Priority NOC Codes within the 38: -some profs* get priority from 'time-to-time', as intimated by HSRDC.

*HSRDC gives out interim demands for certain NOC Codes (may not be regularly, but does) to the CIC. Eg: IT, Medical Pracs & Engrs are on demand today. Many would like to disagree, though. These cats shall be given priority of processing (albeit, if they meet the benchmarks).

So dear, rather than looking for their destinations, try checking their NOCs. That might help.

Regards.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
qorax said:
Dear Moksha,

Though I'm not on your calling list, I yet thought to respond for the overall benefit of all.

Our landing destination has nothing to do with the processing time/s. Neither any other thing (except... given below) that we put in the apps. The entire process is fair & on 'equality of choise'. The delays though rest on:

1. Incomplete info/docs: -needing more deliberation by the VO (he may or may not ask for further docs).
6. Priority NOC Codes within the 38: -some profs* get priority from 'time-to-time', as intimated by HSRDC.

*HSRDC gives out interim demands for certain NOC Codes (may not be regularly, but does) to the CIC. Eg: IT, Medical Pracs & Engrs are on demand today. Many would like to disagree, though. These cats shall be given priority of processing (albeit, if they meet the benchmarks).

So dear, rather than looking for their destinations, try checking their NOCs. That might help.

Regards.
100% right!

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure of the fasttrack process but I did not have to choose a destination, anywhere in Canada apart from Quebec.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Dear Moksha,

Regards.
The HSRDC point is 100 % right and that is the reason for the delay in some NOC's and some are fast. Thanks for the information.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
qorax said:
Dear Moksha,

Regards.
SD is right. Also, I have checked our CPR Form very well. No port of entry is mentioned anywhere. In the instruction page (which comes with CPR, VISA etc.) only says that separate visa is required to land in Quebec.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
calgirl plz check COPR carefully! it is clearly mentioned on it(torornto) in my case

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
sharma77....I will check it once I reach home today. Maybe I have skipped that portion.I remember I have names of my husband and kids in my CPR form as dependents and they have only my name in their forms. We all have photos attached on our forms. These are actually large pages with lots of information typed on it. They have requested to sign it in front of the immigration officer after landing and not to laminate it. To tell you very frankly, my husband and I are scared to even hold it so we have checked it once and locked it in our almirah. Thank you a lot for informing. In that case our port of entry will also be Toronto. Have you already moved?

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Thanks for clearing my doubt.
I am bit tensed with my PP with them from almost 40 days .
And to qorax thanks for ur inputs buddy!
Well I was not knowing about you .
Thanks any ways.
Ankur

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi ankur....

ya... i ve also given TORONTO...

dont know whts happening at ND....
u might be knowing i ve sent passport to ND on 7th oct...and still waiting for visa.....
actually i ve filled through consultant.....
and they told me the max. processing time is 90 days....
so we have to wait for more 3-4 weeks.....

i think we can get our passport back before X-mas....
lets hope for good.....

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Hi Ankur,

As everybody knows thats irrelevent and that can't be the reason for delay. My port of entry is Toronto also.

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
HI Ankur Desai.

My case is with AEO and destination is also Toronto as my employer is in same.

so don't worry...