+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flights from US to Canada - please share your experience

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
Hello Forum members,

Please share your flight experience from US to Canada. I read some bad reviews about Air Canada like lost baggages, delayed flights, etc???

I wonder about your experience - good or bad please share your experience with any airlines you used.

Thank you.

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
SkilledPro said:
Hello Forum members,

Please share your flight experience from US to Canada. I read some bad reviews about Air Canada like lost baggages, delayed flights, etc???

I wonder about your experience - good or bad please share your experience with any airlines you used.

Thank you.
Good question.. Can someone who has travelled with Air Canada answer the question please.. I'll be travelling with the Airline too..

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
I have travelled by Air Canada thrice and there were no issues with baggage or service.

Loss of baggage depends on a lot of factors like your connection time if you have a flight connection, time of travel (usually holiday season is busy and probability of losing luggage is more), etc. Losing baggage is not under your control and do not worry about it. Every airline has this problem. Just have few clothes in your carry on so that you can manage without buying clothes for 2-3 days before you get your lost baggage. In these last few days before travel, concentrate on things that are under your control (like documents, selling your stuff, packing, etc) and complete your landing.

estillo

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I traveled in their domestic and international flights..

Domestic flights (between US and Canada) are good.

International flights are among the best.

Good luck

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
estillo said:
I traveled in their domestic and international flights..

Domestic flights (between US and Canada) are good.

International flights are among the best.

Good luck
Hi estillo, Longest time! This is Jerry2121 on trackitt.. How was ur landing? I'm planning to fry from the U.S too.. Hope we will have a nice landing through air canada flight.. Are u still in Canada now? How is everything?

estillo

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry2121 said:
Hi estillo, Longest time! This is Jerry2121 on trackitt.. How was ur landing? I'm planning to fry from the U.S too.. Hope we will have a nice landing through air canada flight.. Are u still in Canada now? How is everything?
Hi Jerry,

I landed at Sarnia, Ontario. It was easy. No issues. I returned to US after landing.

Good luck

lpntocanada

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
SkilledPro said:
Hello Forum members,

Thank you.
I flew from LAX to Vancouver International Airport via Alaska Airline and I will say that I had a pleasant flight. When I arrived, the airport was practically empty so I did my landing procedure in about 45 minutes total and that included clearing my dog with agriculture department.