+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fleming: WIN course- Jan'14 Intake

manpreet.3075

Jan 29, 2013
i am planning to submit 1 sem fee and can show Rs 4,70,000 annual income + 4 lac in account ...is it ok for strong profile ? giv your suggestions plz+..

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Hi manpreet,
Well I am also similar to you. So can't comment much on this.
But as per I've heard from others-Better to go with 1 sem fee + GIC certificate. It'll make your case stronger.
or ask any senior members to help by making a new post. Because for your question only an experience person can provide a better guidance.

All the best bro.

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
@manpreet,
What have you decide manpreet. Please share as one of my friend is also thinking the same as you. are u applying from SPP ???

manpreet.3075

Jan 29, 2013
i am deciding to give 1 sem fee + gic + 5 lac annual income + 3-4 lac in bank account.....it is more than enough for visa point of view...see link below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-suggestion-regarding-1-sem-fee-or-1-yr-t167720.0.html#new

Prerak Patel

Mar 15, 2013
stillarise7 said:
@ jigar13
Hey jigar please share your email id with me. I am also applying for the same course tomorrow. Would love to talk to you about some details which you might have, would be certainly useful and of great help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
@jigar13 and also @stillarise
Hello, Please share both of your email id with me. I am also applied in the same course and got offer letter before 5 days. I already paid the tuition fees. SO, I wanna talk with both of you for some useful details and great help.. Also I have some details which we can share with each other... Looking for prompt reply from both of you.... ;)

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
manpreet.3075 said:
i am deciding to give 1 sem fee + gic + 5 lac annual income + 3-4 lac in bank account.....it is more than enough for visa point of view...see link below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-suggestion-regarding-1-sem-fee-or-1-yr-t167720.0.html#new
1 sem fee + GIC is sufficient for visa application under SPP so I am not going to show anything else.

@ Prerak Patel
I've already posted my email id in this thread before brother... But any ways here it is for you
(I'll be glad to share some info with you)
jigar.robotics @ gmail.com

Prerak Patel

Mar 15, 2013
jigar13 said:
1 sem fee + GIC is sufficient for visa application under SPP so I am not going to show anything else.

@ Prerak Patel
I've already posted my email id in this thread before brother... But any ways here it is for you
(I'll be glad to share some info with you)
jigar.robotics @ gmail.com
@Jigar
thanks dude...

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
Is there anyone from you all who has applied/approved for visa?
Please post your status with detail if possible

vikasyadav6

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Hey,can anybody please telle me how much time will fleming college take to send me an offer letter For WIN course?

jigar13

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
@vikasyadav6,
When did you apply for the admission?
I've got in 4 days but I've applied in advance ... in Aug'2013
The scenario is changing with time...
So it may take some more time now.
Do drop a mail to the course coordinator for inquiry.

vikasyadav6

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
jigar13 said:
@ vikasyadav6,
When did you apply for the admission?
I've got in 4 days but I've applied in advance ... in Aug'2013
The scenario is changing with time...
So it may take some more time now.
Do drop a mail to the course coordinator for inquiry.
Hi jigar,,,

I applied on 7th oct. and still waiting for offer letter...am I late for jan intake?..bcoz gic and other things will also take time...