+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flagpole process

scil19

Oct 6, 2016
good day!

my application for pgwp was refuse, im plannibg to go border to apply. do i need a valid canadian visa? because my visa was expired already

hope you can give me some info. thankyou

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
scil19 said:
good day!

my application for pgwp was refuse, im plannibg to go border to apply. do i need a valid canadian visa? because my visa was expired already

If you're from a visa-exempt country, you don't.

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
scil19 said:
so i cant apply at the border if my visa was expired?
you don't technically need a visa, if you're from a visa exempt country. If not, you'll also have to apply for a visa. You can go anyway I think. I went there to apply for a WP (LMIA) while being in a restoration period and I had no problem.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
scil19 said:
good day!

If you were already refused what makes you think going to the border that you will be approved now. Plus what will you do having left Canada if without a current TRV they decide not to readmit you for whatever reason ?

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

sandhu5644

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
you don't technically need a visa, if you're from a visa exempt country. If not, you'll also have to apply for a visa. You can go anyway I think. I went there to apply for a WP (LMIA) while being in a restoration period and I had no problem.
Can you please share your experience for flagpole