+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flag Polling

M_muhammad

Feb 8, 2024
Hello
I went to coutts border yesterday for my flag polling with my friend. But unfortunately we entered direct to US border and my friend don't have passport. So custom border protection USA gave withdrawal form. My work permit refused. And said need visa for US for apply next time.
My question is that if I want to do flag polling again still I need US visa now because they said. Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I went to coutts border yesterday for my flag polling with my friend. But unfortunately we entered direct to US border and my friend don't have passport. So custom border protection USA gave withdrawal form. My work permit refused. And said need visa for US for apply next time.
My question is that if I want to do flag polling again still I need US visa now because they said. Please help
What type of work permit and on what grounds were you trying to obtain and what is your current status in Canada? If your flagpoling attempt was denied then a repeat attempt is likely to be denied unless you can address the reasons for denial. Not everyone qualifies for flagpoling.

M_muhammad

Feb 8, 2024
I m on visitor visa. Applied for lmia closed work permit.
I want to ask usa border gave withdrawal application form and in this form written next time apply for visa.
Can I go for flag polling without us visa plz advise

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I m on visitor visa. Applied for lmia closed work permit.
I want to ask usa border gave withdrawal application form and in this form written next time apply for visa.
Can I go for flag polling without us visa plz advise
Yes but normally those on a visitor visa from non-visa exempt countries do not qualify for flagpoling. Were you given a reason why your WP application was denied during your first attempt. Unless you can address the reason for refusal you will likely be denied again. What type of job is this and what is your education and work history?

M_muhammad

Feb 8, 2024
My question is I got withdrawal form from US border and they said in form if u want re apply for admission in USA you need visa. I want to ask if I go for flag polling again then I need visa of USA?. Or I don't need visa of USA I can go directly?
Please guide me about this situation thank u

Last edited: