+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flag Polling

M_muhammad

Feb 8, 2024
Hello
I went to coutts border yesterday for my flag polling with my friend. But unfortunately we entered direct to US border and my friend don't have passport. So custom border protection USA gave withdrawal form. And said need visa for US for apply next time.
My question is that if I want to do flag polling still I need US visa now because they said. Please help

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello
I went to coutts border yesterday for my flag polling with my friend. But unfortunately we entered direct to US border and my friend don't have passport. So custom border protection USA gave withdrawal form. And said need visa for US for apply next time.
My question is that if I want to do flag polling still I need US visa now because they said. Please help
Did you tell the US border agents that you were flagpoling? AFAIK, when you tell them you are flagpoling, the US side will give you an “administrative refusal” and turned back to Canada side, sort of going around the flagpole hence “flagpoling”.

M_muhammad

Feb 8, 2024
My question is I got withdrawal form from US border and they said in form if u want re apply for admission in USA you need visa. I want to ask if I go for flag polling again then I need visa of USA?. Or I don't need visa of USA I can go directly?
Please guide me about this situation thank u

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
My question is I got withdrawal form from US border and they said in form if u want re apply for admission in USA you need visa. I want to ask if I go for flag polling again then I need visa of USA?. Or I don't need visa of USA I can go directly?
Please guide me about this situation thank u
You don’t need a US visa because you are not entering the US. You tell the US border agents that you are flagpoling. the US border agents would issue you an administrative refusal and turn you back to Canada side. US border agents know what flagpoling means since a lot of applicants have done it before.