+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flag Polling with no status

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi all,

Has anybody flag polled with CoPR but with no valid status?

I’m currently going through restoration of status. Do I need to wait to get an answer on my restoration before I can activate my PR?

Tsteaphen

Aug 16, 2018
Hi all,

Has anybody flag polled with CoPR but with no valid status?

I’m currently going through restoration of status. Do I need to wait to get an answer on my restoration before I can activate my PR?
Hi Sarantos,
I am also in the same status.
My work permit expired on 1st November 2018.
I received my CoPR on 12th December 2018.
was there any issues when you did your PR activation and did you have to do a Flag Polling?

Thank you

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi Sarantos,
I am also in the same status.
My work permit expired on 1st November 2018.
I received my CoPR on 12th December 2018.
was there any issues when you did your PR activation and did you have to do a Flag Polling?

Thank you

Hi,

I had no issue getting in. I went on a vacation for a week and came back into Canada with a travel visa. No questions asked by the officer and all went smoothly the moment I provided my COPR.

arsmith1992

May 12, 2018
Hello,
I am debating if I should flagpole as I still have not received an appointment with the IRCC to do my inland landing interview. Has anyone flagpoled from the U.S. to Canada at any of these bridges?: Peace Bridge, Rainbow Bridge, Queenston-Lewiston Bridge?
I believe they only do inland landings on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8am-midnight. I have a work permit that does not expire til April 1, 2019 and I have a CoPR.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks!