+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FIXED DEPOSITS

a_player2000

Aug 25, 2016
It doesnt matter where the money is coming from. You just need to provide documents as proof that you have the required amount.

Best of luck!!

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
it has to be cash in your account, which they consider, not the fixed deposit. I was refused for this reason I had fixed deposit of an amount 3 times more than I need for all, but cash in my account was only 1.5 mil. they refused me saying I dont have enough funds. I am applying again fixing this mistake.

Purple250

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
SYSyed said:
it has to be cash in your account, which they consider, not the fixed deposit. I was refused for this reason I had fixed deposit of an amount 3 times more than I need for all, but cash in my account was only 1.5 mil. they refused me saying I dont have enough funds. I am applying again fixing this mistake.
thanks but how are you fixing it? are you going to transfer all the amount to ur account from the fixed deposit account? and u had 1.5 milion??

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am going to keep 5 mil in my account as available cash and rest ll stay in fixed deposit and I ll explain how i get a regular income from it, in detail
this time I am taking help from a consultant so that i dont make any more mistakes or over look anyhing