+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First profile ineligible - Jo Bank Registration for New profile ?

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Hi,

My first EE profile was marked as ineligible due to funds discrepancies. So i created a new EE profile with the updated funds and submitted the profile again. i got a mail saying that i need to activate the job bank (with new EE profile number). When i try to create a job bank account, it says my email id is already registered and its not allowing me to register with the new EE profile number.

Has any body faced this similar issue ? Does the existing job bank registration automatically gets linked to the new EE profile ?

Please suggest what should i do?

Thanks

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
DDPatel said:
Hi,

My first EE profile was marked as ineligible due to funds discrepancies. So i created a new EE profile with the updated funds and submitted the profile again. i got a mail saying that i need to activate the job bank (with new EE profile number). When i try to create a job bank account, it says my email id is already registered and its not allowing me to register with the new EE profile number.

Has any body faced this similar issue ? Does the existing job bank registration automatically gets linked to the new EE profile ?

Please suggest what should i do?

Thanks
Hi,

I faced the same issue and i registered Job bank with different email ID and after that it is successful.
You can also do the same.

Thanks//