We are sailing in the same boat 8) 8)
You are in the upper deck though :p

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newGirl_sk said:
Yeah! I am not touching my profile until after the draw. Their system gives me the jitters.
It's called me "Null" so many times during the form filling that I don't trust it anymore :D
So in that case if we get invited ,our profile information and our documents would be a little bit different.
Don't they assume it as a misrepresentation?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Marooned said:
So in that case if we get invited ,our profile information and our documents would be a little bit different.
Don't they assume it as a misrepresentation?
Actually, im not sure about that. Depends on what you want to change.

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keen2 said:
Maybe Marooned is referring to any bug that can cause any discrepancy(?).
After getting ITA, we ll have to apply online or we will send paper application to CIC?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keen2 said:
Maybe Marooned is referring to any bug that can cause any discrepancy(?).
I meant any discrepancy which could be caused by the system bugs or our mistakes while we were completing the application.
As newGirl_sk it depends on what we want to change,I think that sort of information which don't influence the final score, are not assumed as misrepresentation.

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
I don't think the draw will be today or any day before Saturday. They announced that information should be in gazette. The issue come every Saturday and every second Wednesday. There is nothing in today's issue about express entry :(

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
zosya said:
I don't think the draw will be today or any day before Saturday. They announced that information should be in gazette. The issue come every Saturday and every second Wednesday. There is nothing in today's issue about express entry :(
Chances are getting weaker n weaker ofr draw today

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
dukhi said:
Chances are getting weaker n weaker ofr draw today
I can't imagine we will get info on if we got an ITA till early next week. MY CRS score is 477 so like everyone else my fingers are cross tightly to get an ITA in the first draw. The thing is we have no idea how many people are applying and how many ITA's they will give out. It's that fear of the unknown that has everyone super nervous.

I really hope people with LMIA's don't steal the show but we shall see...

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
theshak said:
I can't imagine we will get info on if we got an ITA till early next week. MY CRS score is 477 so like everyone else my fingers are cross tightly to get an ITA in the first draw. The thing is we have no idea how many people are applying and how many ITA's they will give out. It's that fear of the unknown that has everyone super nervous.

I really hope people with LMIA's don't steal the show but we shall see...
Yes i guess thats why every one is nervous not necessairly because they will get selected or not but because what will be the pattern do we stand any chance or not without those 600 points

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
dukhi said:
Yes i guess thats why every one is nervous not necessairly because they will get selected or not but because what will be the pattern do we stand any chance or not without those 600 points
I know what you mean. I have to believe I will be fine getting through the new process given I would of been fine with the old process. Given they are offering more PR cards to foreign nationals this year and the fact they only released about 1500 LMIA's last year I have to imagine my score of 477 should be enough especially as I qualify under CEC and FSW. As you well pointed out though we simply don't know.

If I don't get through within the first two months I will have to start bugging my company for an LMIA as clearly by then I would know that the draw is extremely competitive. The thing is though from what I can see most people should be fine at the 400+ mark. The small sample group spreadsheet created by the forum community (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Hf5KT35xOJMzlHo9KVenqYSrZFTjt0qc_PZgrI4mls/edit#gid=506457303) showed out of about 550 people the median CRS score was 377.

I guess the best thing we can do it try not to let the first draw rent space in our head till we know all the facts.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
theshak said:
I know what you mean. I have to believe I will be fine getting through the new process given I would of been fine with the old process. Given they are offering more PR cards to foreign nationals this year and the fact they only released about 1500 LMIA's last year I have to imagine my score of 477 should be enough especially as I qualify under CEC and FSW. As you well pointed out though we simply don't know.

If I don't get through within the first two months I will have to start bugging my company for an LMIA as clearly by then I would know that the draw is extremely competitive. The thing is though from what I can see most people should be fine at the 400+ mark. The small sample group spreadsheet created by the forum community (https://docs(DOT)google(DOT)com/spreadsheets/d/13Hf5KT35xOJMzlHo9KVenqYSrZFTjt0qc_PZgrI4mls/edit#gid=506457303) showed out of about 550 people the median CRS score was 377.

I guess the best thing we can do it try not to let the first draw rent space in our head till we know all the facts.
well said...its just the unknown thing which is bugging us

Jan 7, 2015
TWO DAYS MORE OF LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS OF WAITING... WE WILL SOON REAP the virtue of being PATIENCE.... it will come to an end-- all our questions will be now be answered... so just BE STILL FRiENDS... mmmmwuah... BEST OF LUCK... ;D ;) :) ;) :-*