+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints not updated in the CIC Profile

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hello All,
I am an April AOR and I received my MEP and BIL in the first week of June. I went to the VFS center in Doha-Qatar on the 9th of June, and my biometrics number and date of submission and expiry dates were updated on my CIC profile on the very same day (within a couple of hours). However, under the biometrics section, it still says we need your fingerprints to process your application and on the account home page it still says “your action is required”.
I spoke to the VFS guys and they said that they’ve forwarded the biometrics to the Abu Dhabi VFS office on the 12th of June.
I have also raised a query with CIC a couple of days back, but there’s been no reply from their end.
Is it normal or is it a cause of concern, members who have any idea let me know it would be really appreciated.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello All,
I am an April AOR and I received my MEP and BIL in the first week of June. I went to the VFS center in Doha-Qatar on the 9th of June, and my biometrics number and date of submission and expiry dates were updated on my CIC profile on the very same day (within a couple of hours). However, under the biometrics section, it still says we need your fingerprints to process your application and on the account home page it still says “your action is required”.
I spoke to the VFS guys and they said that they’ve forwarded the biometrics to the Abu Dhabi VFS office on the 12th of June.
I have also raised a query with CIC a couple of days back, but there’s been no reply from their end.
Is it normal or is it a cause of concern, members who have any idea let me know it would be really appreciated.
I see you received PPR. Congrats. When was your biometric updated to 'completed'? It is so annoying to see this message "We have not received your fingerprints."

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I see you received PPR. Congrats. When was your biometric updated to 'completed'? It is so annoying to see this message "We have not received your fingerprints."
Same situation here, very annoying to see that message.
I did call and an agent told me its ok, as long as you see the fingerprint number etc. there is no problem. Still frustrating

Reactions: nns14

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Mine had got updated within an hour or two after submission of biometrics